No announcement yet.

Is it possible to hit 300lbs naturally?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it possible to hit 300lbs naturally?

I didnt kno where to post this but, I believe this goal would rely heavily on diet. I will have been working out for 3 years in april and have grew from 170lbs to 247lbs to now and was just thinking can i put on 50 more lbs naturally? My bf% has stayed at the same percentage around 10-11% or this time. But everytime i hit a weight goal i am never satisfied with my size but i imgaine how could I not be satisfied being that big, I kno it gets harder and harder to get bigger. Just some comments from more experienced weightlifters would be appreciated.

It also depends on genetics man.

I personally haven't heard of anyone hitting 300lbs naturally with low bf.

You're right about dieting. It has to be TOP NOTCH.

Comment

it really does have everything to do with genes, stats etc..

i mean if you are 6 ft 6, sure, it would be easy.

hard question to answer. you may get to 300lbs but i doubt you would be any where close to 10%. and when you think about it, whats the point of 300lbs if you are carrying 50lbs of fat.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
        it really does have everything to do with genes, stats etc..

i mean if you are 6 ft 6, sure, it would be easy.

hard question to answer. you may get to 300lbs but i doubt you would be any where close to 10%. and when you think about it, whats the point of 300lbs if you are carrying 50lbs of fat.
        I was just watching WSM 08 and saw that Arlid Haugen from sweden, my height over 300 lbs it would be crazy to be that big. He is pretty lean too though.

Comment

Originally posted by Konitz View Post
          I didnt kno where to post this but, I believe this goal would rely heavily on diet. I will have been working out for 3 years in april and have grew from 170lbs to 247lbs to now and was just thinking can i put on 50 more lbs naturally? My bf% has stayed at the same percentage around 10-11% or this time. But everytime i hit a weight goal i am never satisfied with my size but i imgaine how could I not be satisfied being that big, I kno it gets harder and harder to get bigger. Just some comments from more experienced weightlifters would be appreciated.
          Goddamn! Why the fuck do you want to be 300lb!? That's a LOT OF WEIGHT!
          If I got in a fight with you, a kick or punch to your nuts would put your big ass down! Stay light and flexible! 250lb. of solid lean muscle mass is all you need.

One of younger brother's drunk too much one day and passed out. I had to lift up this big asshole to get him into the house. 280lb. of dead weight is a Mf'er!

Me! I'm at 6'0", 220lb. solid weight, 9% body fat, yet, I'm going for another 30lb. of muscle mass which I believe I can accomplish in ten years.

Comment

Originally posted by Konitz View Post
            I was just watching WSM 08 and saw that Arlid Haugen from sweden, my height over 300 lbs it would be crazy to be that big. He is pretty lean too though.
            if you think he is natural you might want to consider hitting yourself directly in the face. :P

Comment

Originally posted by TaiChiChuan View Post
              Goddamn! Why the fuck do you want to be 300lb!? That's a LOT OF WEIGHT!
              If I got in a fight with you, a kick or punch to your nuts would put your big ass down! Stay light and flexible! 250lb. of solid lean muscle mass is all you need.
              #1 this is a bodybuilding forum. has nothing to do with fighting.

#2 i wasnt aware that 250lbs was "light and flexible" and 300lbs was just to much. lol

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                if you think he is natural you might want to consider hitting yourself directly in the face. :P
                Yeah i kno he is not natural lol but just sayin that big would be awesome.

Comment

That's like asking if it's possible to be 7 feet tall. It just depends on your genetics I knew a guy who was a little over 6 feet tall and about 300 pounds. He wasn't ripped, but he wasn't fat at all. He was definitely natural and didn't even take supplements. He drank gallons of whole milk too. If he ever got on gear and fixed his diet I'm 100% sure he could go pro, no doubt.

Comment

Working...
                  X