Blending all of my meals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blending all of my meals

This may sound fucking retarted, but lets say you had some dental work done and couldnt chew for a while but wanted to maintain your diet.. could you blend all of your meals? For example, blending tuna, yam and broccoli? Or chicken breast, yam and broccoli? Or would it just taste like straight up horse shit? My morning meals are gonna be egg protein and oatmeal which is cool and my night time is casein and pb so those two are covered, just concerned about the other 4..

Originally posted by LeanBeast View Post
    This may sound fucking retarted, but lets say you had some dental work done and couldnt chew for a while but wanted to maintain your diet.. could you blend all of your meals? For example, blending tuna, yam and broccoli? Or chicken breast, yam and broccoli? Or would it just taste like straight up horse shit? My morning meals are gonna be egg protein and oatmeal which is cool and my night time is casein and pb so those two are covered, just concerned about the other 4..
    you could. or just blend up the meat and then mix it up with the potato and veggies.

Comment

Tuna and yam, probably fine. Tuna, yam and broccoli = probably not too good! Even blending chicken breast sounds awful.

Comment

I know, it sounds like it may taste very weird, but hey you gotta do what you gotta do :D

Comment

Eddie Abbew British Bodybuilder, really big guy but hates eating so he blends everything meat and all and necks it back each meal, works for him by the looks of things

Comment

The food will be easier to digest anyhow.

Comment

If nothing else it will be a great test of your willpower and determination.

Some of those blends are going to taste like hammered ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
                Eddie Abbew British Bodybuilder, really big guy but hates eating so he blends everything meat and all and necks it back each meal, works for him by the looks of things
                what happened to him? he was in all the mags in 2002-2003 etc..

Comment

Working...
                X