digestive enzymes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• digestive enzymes

does anyone take these in tablet form, I watched Jay Cutler 'My House' the other day and noticed him chewing them with his meals and wondered if they are worth a go?

bigscott does because he has stomach problems.

the problem with taking digestive enzymes is that if you stop taking them you wont digest food as well.

i would only suggest taking them if you have problems in the first place, bloat, gas etc..

Comment

i used to decap them into my shake,can't say if it made a difference

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
        does anyone take these in tablet form, I watched Jay Cutler 'My House' the other day and noticed him chewing them with his meals and wondered if they are worth a go?
        i take them with every meal with the exception of my pre and post workout meals -

it does help the body better break down the carbs fats and proteins you consume with each meal

Comment

I take them also. I think they work great. If your body has a enzyme deficiency your going to have to take them all the time anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
            bigscott does because he has stomach problems.

i would only suggest taking them if you have problems in the first place, bloat, gas etc..

Im a good candidate hahaha.

I've never taken them before but wouldnt mind taking them. Certain foods my stomach cant properly digest.

Comment

Working...
            X