Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Egg and Water shake... you dont have the balls to do this..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Egg and Water shake... you dont have the balls to do this..

So I was reading that Eddie Abbew blends all of his food because he dosent have a big appetite. He blends his chicken and rice with water in a blender. Does this with all his meals.

It got me thinking, cooked up 3 whole eggs and 10 egg whites, mixed it with 2 cups basmati rice and scooped it into the blender. Blended it up with some water and drank.

Worst fucken thing I ever had. Went through almost 3 liters of water trying to get it down. I finished the whole thing but it took me 15 minutes.

Dont even talk to me about salmon or tuna blended with apple juice. We have all done that. The apple juice blunts the fish. This egg, rice, water shake is leaps and bounds worse.

Give it a try.. see if you can finish it.

sounds nasty. I wouldn't try that anyway.

I like to stick to eating my food up.

Comment

Horrid. I can't get past the texture - I'd never be able to do that.

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat View Post
        Horrid. I can't get past the texture - I'd never be able to do that.
        texture was like a thick paste. i literally couldn't swallow it without taking sips of water with it.

Comment

don't think I could, you can get drinkable egg white so no need anyway, if you can drink that you should go on fear factor

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
            So I was reading that Eddie Abbew blends all of his food because he dosent have a big appetite. He blends his chicken and rice with water in a blender. Does this with all his meals.

It got me thinking, cooked up 3 whole eggs and 10 egg whites, mixed it with 2 cups basmati rice and scooped it into the blender. Blended it up with some water and drank.

Worst fucken thing I ever had. Went through almost 3 liters of water trying to get it down. I finished the whole thing but it took me 15 minutes.

Dont even talk to me about salmon or tuna blended with apple juice. We have all done that. The apple juice blunts the fish. This egg, rice, water shake is leaps and bounds worse.

Give it a try.. see if you can finish it.
            And that's why there is no cook book titled how to blend your food stupid.:rofl::slap:

Comment

i was think about that dude andrew zimmern or whatever his name is that has that show bizare food on the travel channel. he eats nasty shit from all around the world.

he never had anything as nasty as the egg shake.

Comment

Working...
              X