A 4000 cal "clean" diet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A 4000 cal "clean" diet?

I think its bullshit but can anyone prove me wrong. Show me a 4000 cal a day diet eaing only "clean" foods.

not really very hard to believe.

i was eating 3300 clean cals while off AAS...

http://www.superiormuscle.com/forums...ew-diet-no-aas

Comment

With high density foods like protein powder, PB, oatmeal, and brown rice, it is very possible.

Try eating even cleaner.. no grains, no dairy...

THATS Fin HARD to get calories then.

Comment

No grains? What do you do for Carbs? Or is the idea to cut them out?
        Last edited by Nekrawulf; 07-05-09, 02:18 PM.

Comment

fruits n veggies...

when i was eating paleo/zone.. I would be eating constantly, and barely broke 2.3k calories.

Comment

nekra, we are talking about bodybuilding diets here. not your queer berries diet.

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post
              I think its bullshit but can anyone prove me wrong. Show me a 4000 cal a day diet eaing only "clean" foods.
              I eat 5000+ per day clean... I throw in a number 2 from BK 2 times a week to cheat in more calories and fat (which would bring me to 6000+ cals that day) but other than that its all clean.

Comment

Originally posted by Ckrpoint View Post
                I eat 5000+ per day clean... I throw in a number 2 from BK 2 times a week to cheat in more calories and fat (which would bring me to 6000+ cals that day) but other than that its all clean.
                post your 5k+ clean cals a day diet. because i would bet that you are off on your calculations. post the amounts of food eaten in each meal please.

Comment

meal 1: 10 egg whites, 3 yolks, 1 can of tuna

meal 2: 2 cups of dry oatmeal w/ 2 tblsp. of natty PB (4 cups cooked), two scoops ON 100% Whey

meal 3: 2 10 oz (i think) chicken breast, cup brocolli, 1 1/2 cup brown rice, cup almonds

meal 4: (preworkout) 1 sweet potato, 1 scoop of whey, low sodium turkey breast sandwich

meal 5: (post) 2 scoops Whey right after workout. --- 45 min later --- 2 tilipia fillets, 1 1/2 brown rice, 1 cup brocolli, 1 cup almonds

meal 6: 1 chicken breast, one 1/2 lb. lean ground beef, 1 cup fat free cottage cheese, 2 scoops ON Casein

Bettime...

I work in the morning (4am) and go to bed at 8pm

Comment

meal 1: 10 egg whites, 3 yolks, 1 can of tuna

meal 2: 2 cups of dry oatmeal w/ 2 tblsp. of natty PB (4 cups cooked), two scoops ON 100% Whey

meal 3: 2 10 oz (i think) chicken breast, cup brocolli, 1 1/2 cup brown rice, cup almonds

meal 4: (preworkout) 1 sweet potato, 1 scoop of whey, low sodium turkey breast sandwich

meal 5: (post) 2 scoops Whey right after workout. --- 45 min later --- 2 tilipia fillets, 1 1/2 brown rice, 1 cup brocolli, 1 cup almonds

meal 6: 1 chicken breast, one 1/2 lb. lean ground beef, 1 cup fat free cottage cheese, 2 scoops ON Casein

Bettime...

I work in the morning (4am) and go to bed at 8pm
                    that's around 3500 cals at best.

P.S. get some carbs in breakfast. very important.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                      that's around 3500 cals at best.

P.S. get some carbs in breakfast. very important.
                      I've got it all written out with the amount of calories, protein, and carbs. Trust me, its up there
                      :agreed:

Comment

I've got it all written out with the amount of calories, protein, and carbs. Trust me, its up there
                        :agreed:
                        trust me, your calculations are wrong. what you just typed out does not = 5k+

you sure you know how many cals are in a gram of protein, carb, and fat? post your number that you have written down and i will show you where you went wrong.

Comment

p.s. i doubt you are eating 2 10oz chicken breast. 20oz of chicken is a huge amount. thats around 120 grams of protein in just one meal. far far to much for your body to use in 1 sitting.

Comment

meal one;
                            5 whole eggs. two slices protein toast. one pancake. 2 scoops whey.

meal two;
                            8oz chicken breast. 1 egg white. 4oz pasta. 1 cup greens

meal three; 8oz chicken. 1 egg white.

meal four; 8oz chicken. 1 egg white. 4oz pasta.

meal five; five egg whites. 4oz chicken. 1 cup greens

Pre work out; 1 sweet potato. 2 scoops whey
                            Post work out; 3 scoops whey.

in between; 1 protein bar, couple ounces unsalted peanuts.

almost 5,000 calories, and nearly 500 grams of protein.

and yes i know it's a lot of protein powder, but i find it hard to eat so much food i can't handle it all yet.

Comment

Originally posted by scubaroo View Post
                              meal one;
                              5 whole eggs. two slices protein toast. one pancake. 2 scoops whey.

meal two;
                              8oz chicken breast. 1 egg white. 4oz pasta. 1 cup greens

meal three; 8oz chicken. 1 egg white.

meal four; 8oz chicken. 1 egg white. 4oz pasta.

meal five; five egg whites. 4oz chicken. 1 cup greens

Pre work out; 1 sweet potato. 2 scoops whey
                              Post work out; 3 scoops whey.

in between; 1 protein bar, couple ounces unsalted peanuts.

almost 5,000 calories, and nearly 500 grams of protein.

and yes i know it's a lot of protein powder, but i find it hard to eat so much food i can't handle it all yet.
                              haha, you guys are way off base on what you think you eating. that is not 5000 cals. again, around 3500.

and whats the point of 1 egg white in meal 3 and 4? 1 egg white has only 3 grams of protein.

Comment

Working...
                              X