just ordered some Molly McButter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just ordered some Molly McButter

Can't find anything like it over ere so ordered it off ebay, trying to eat real clean for a week or three, egg whites, chichen, whey isolate and a few veg and little carbs, need some taste stimulation,

just got to find grits now:thumup:

a week or 3?

why you only eating clean for short period?

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
      a week or 3?

why you only eating clean for short period?
      what I mean is I'm cutting out most of the good fats too and well as low carb and I don't want to do that for too long. It hard work for me being natural and trying to stay lean also apart from training I'm quite sedentary. Been eating quite clean but weighed myself the other day when back from Italy, 246lb, its too much bro and my waist is too big now.

Not workin tonight and my day off from gym so Done 2 hrs cardio today, 2 x 1hr bike.

its 7pm here and today I ate;

1 hr bike, then whey protien isolate

9 egg white omlette w 1/2 green pepper, tomatoe and chilli

2 chicken breasts, corn, tomatoe

1 hr bike, whey isolate 50g protien just now

another egg white omlette later

training legs tommorrow so will start the day with whey isolate and oats and get some carbs in early on training days

Comment

so just got it yesterday, damm I wish they sold this in the UK its great, had eggwhite and potatoe mash with cheese molly

Comment

Hey mate just wondering how your cooking the chicken breasts? No sauce? I can't handle them on their own, too dry.

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post
            Hey mate just wondering how your cooking the chicken breasts? No sauce? I can't handle them on their own, too dry.
            marinate them in Italian dressing for like 8 hours. the thinner the breast the more flavor. so use tenders or cut the chicken breast in half from the side. then throw it on the grill for a few minutes a side.

Comment

I still use chargrill seasoning, piri piri, jerk, or salt pepper

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
                so just got it yesterday, damm I wish they sold this in the UK its great, had eggwhite and potatoe mash with cheese molly
                I still use chargrill seasoning, piri piri, jerk, or salt pepper

You eat weird stuff :P

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat View Post
                  I try find little things that provide variety but to me eating egg whites with mash and molly is more normal than egg whites with grits and molly, I've yet to try that, but I will try most things. How but you what do you do with your chivken?

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat View Post
                    My cousin said when he was in Iraq he had great meals at all the bases except the ones run by the British. They ate beans for breakfast, thats un-natural.

Comment

speaking of molly mcbutter, we have newbiechris with us today, a long distance cousin of molly.... Fatty Mcbutterpants.

Comment

I try find little things that provide variety but to me eating egg whites with mash and molly is more normal than egg whites with grits and molly, I've yet to try that, but I will try most things. How but you what do you do with your chivken?

I usually use different flavored marinades, or seasonings/dressings. I'm a big fan of salsa, and there are so any different varieties.

Comment

All my relatives (20+ now) live in England and I'm dual citizen there... tell you what you bring me back some marmite or however the hell it's spelled so my mum will stop complaining and i will personally gift wrap your molly lol.

Comment

Originally posted by the art of war View Post
                            All my relatives (20+ now) live in England and I'm dual citizen there... tell you what you bring me back some marmite or however the hell it's spelled so my mum will stop complaining and i will personally gift wrap your molly lol.
                            Marmite yeah we have some in the cupboard, great on toast, if she likes marmite she may like the Bovril drink.

Its funny Marmite is so ingrained in our culture its name has other uses, for example if I said Bill O'Reilly is Marmite. That means he's the kinda guy some people love and other hate, no in between.

Thats what people think about Marmite, some people love it some people hate it, bit like smely cheese

Comment

Is marmite like vegemite?

Comment

Working...
                              X