Hey Bigscott

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Bigscott

The natural guy you train with, can you share any of what works for him, supplements, is his diet palumbo style or higher carb, training style number of sets, days per week etc

Scott should be back soon. Check this thread next week.

Comment

Ok thanks I was getting persecution complex already

Comment

hey bro ,

he trains very hard -- i mean hard bro -- he does strong man in the offseason . i pound him into the floor 6 days a week - i do ask him how he is feeling everyday - soon as he tells me he having a hard time sleeping or feels fatigued alot [ signs of overtraining ] i make him take a day or 2 off !! he will keep going and that defeats progress !!

supps he doesnt do a lot of -- vitargo , pre and post lots of protein -- takes in alot of carbs - hell i would balloon up with amount he takes in to come down for a show

i will tell you he is a stickler !!! i mean stickler when it comes to his meals -- he does not miss a meal period !!!!! cant afford to - his food and the few supps he does take are his only recovery methods -

i will see if i can get him on here - got to tell you he is a huge insperation for me !! he sticks to his beliefs !! he has drive and resolve like no one i have ever trained with . i get a laugh out of the haters that talk behind his back saying no way hes natural

hes a great guy and has become a true friend !!

Comment

Originally posted by bigscott View Post
          hey bro ,

he trains very hard -- i mean hard bro -- he does strong man in the offseason . i pound him into the floor 6 days a week - i do ask him how he is feeling everyday - soon as he tells me he having a hard time sleeping or feels fatigued alot [ signs of overtraining ] i make him take a day or 2 off !! he will keep going and that defeats progress !!

supps he doesnt do a lot of -- vitargo , pre and post lots of protein -- takes in alot of carbs - hell i would balloon up with amount he takes in to come down for a show

i will tell you he is a stickler !!! i mean stickler when it comes to his meals -- he does not miss a meal period !!!!! cant afford to - his food and the few supps he does take are his only recovery methods -

i will see if i can get him on here - got to tell you he is a huge insperation for me !! he sticks to his beliefs !! he has drive and resolve like no one i have ever trained with . i get a laugh out of the haters that talk behind his back saying no way hes natural

hes a great guy and has become a true friend !!
          OK thanks, sounds like its very much a case of attitude, the carbs note is interesting, I'm just learning different things about my body since being off so long and making some adjustments here and there. Carbs is an example, I'm taking in more now than I used to when on because the whole low carb moderate fats think doesn't seem to work for me natural.

I use yohimbine, creatine EE, now doing pre workout isolate and malto. Sounds like this guy is very consistent and able to go balls out regularly, I just can't do that yet although my body has come back a long way since coming off. My training days get thrown around with work committments but I think its time to step things up a little, naturally for the moment. Its been good taking the off period and I'm still learning more things about my body and how it responds different without juice.

Thanks and if you could tell me generally how many days a week you guys do it would help.:weights:

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
            OK thanks, sounds like its very much a case of attitude, the carbs note is interesting, I'm just learning different things about my body since being off so long and making some adjustments here and there. Carbs is an example, I'm taking in more now than I used to when on because the whole low carb moderate fats think doesn't seem to work for me natural.

I use yohimbine, creatine EE, now doing pre workout isolate and malto. Sounds like this guy is very consistent and able to go balls out regularly, I just can't do that yet although my body has come back a long way since coming off. My training days get thrown around with work committments but I think its time to step things up a little, naturally for the moment. Its been good taking the off period and I'm still learning more things about my body and how it responds different without juice.

Thanks and if you could tell me generally how many days a week you guys do it would help.:weights:
            we do generally train 6 days a week he does cardio everyday but leg day . aslong he is recouping in a timely fashion !! soon as it starts him to take a few days to bounce back - i have him take a day or 2 off -- oh and now that you mentioned it he takes yohimbine aswell -- now in the offseason 4 days a week training -

right now we are focusing on his upper body -- he has trees trunk legs -- they far outshine his upper half . soo heavy shoulder presses and alot of pullups and rowing when it comes to his back
            Last edited by bigscott; 08-01-09, 07:12 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X