Am I getting enough calories?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I getting enough calories?

I was shooting for a mentality of eating what I want and just enjoying the gym, but I noticed am I really eating a bulking diet? Here is what I am having everyday of the week for meals.

245lbs. I would say 13-15% BF

7 am- 40g shake 2cups of cheerios w/ 2 cups 1% milk 8oz of OJ

8 am- 40g shake

10 am-mrp shake

12 pm 8oz chicken and sweet potatoe

2 pm 1 cup cottage cheese

5 pm-gym

6 pm- post workout shake malto/dextrose

6:30 pm-12 oz. steak w/ sweet potatoe

8 pm-40g shake with natty pb

10 pm cottage cheese before bed.

I eat peanuts throughout the day, and have a desk job so I do not really use too much energy throughout the day.

5 shakes, too much.

not enough real food. your only eating a whole food meal twice a day. 12pm meal, and 6:30pm meal.

cottage cheese is basically solid milk so i don't really consider that a real food meal.

i would like to see more real food. turkey burgers on roll, beef and pasta with sauce, etc..

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
      5 shakes, too much.

not enough real food. your only eating a whole food meal twice a day. 12pm meal, and 6:30pm meal.

cottage cheese is basically solid milk so i don't really consider that a real food meal.

i would like to see more real food. turkey burgers on roll, beef and pasta with sauce, etc..
      I noticed that too as well once I typed this all out, The only prob is I am at work from 8-4:30 then go to gym after. Review the changes in bold.

7 am- 6 scrambled eggs with cheddar cheese, 40g shake, 2 cups of cheerios w/ 2 cups 1% milk 8oz of OJ

8 am- 40g shake

10 am-mrp shake

12 pm 8oz chicken and sweet potatoe

2 pm 1 cup cottage cheese

5 pm-gym

6 pm- post workout shake malto/dextrose

6:30 pm-12 oz. steak w/ sweet potatoe

8 pm-Whole wheat pasta with 50g protein in meatballs and sauce

10 pm-natty pb sandwich on whole wheat and cottage cheese before bed.

Comment

i like the changes. good work.

Comment

Well after the post I ate the pasta, and I am eating my pb sandwich as I type this. No better time to act then the present.

Comment

Working...
          X