I have been eating like crap all week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have been eating like crap all week

My Mom and our family have gone to the shore for vacation and I have been eating like shit all week. I look like crap. :fight::disagree:

So all the ladies of the family are together having a nice estrogen fueled fat fest.

Very nice. :)

Comment

Originally posted by NewbieChris View Post
      My Mom and our family have gone to the shore for vacation and I have been eating like shit all week. I look like crap. :fight::disagree:
      so your eating like shit why ??? chris you need goals bro and need to stick to them no matter what is going on !!

your a very bright dude but you lack large in one area and thats will power bro -

excuses such as being at the shore all week only put you further behind and father out of reach till you just end up quitting alltogther -

you look like shit cause your excuses have lead you there !! you can eat clean and enjoy the shore but in the end you just dont want too

Comment

You need to remember you are just letting yourself down when you break from your diet, all that will end up happening is you getting upset that people in the gym are passing you by, you need to get motivated.

Comment

he isnt here right now guys, he has his face buried into a chicken pot pie or something. lol

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
            he isnt here right now guys, he has his face buried into a chicken pot pie or something. lol
            you know b you are probably not far off !!! not trying to be an ass towards him but heres a guy [ use that loosely] that wants to look a certain way . he takes the time to post about how he feels and what he would love to change about himself but loses focus with ease !!!

Comment

Originally posted by bigscott View Post
              you know b you are probably not far off !!! not trying to be an ass towards him but heres a guy [ use that loosely] that wants to look a certain way . he takes the time to post about how he feels and what he would love to change about himself but loses focus with ease !!!
              yup, i think chris would admit it. he tires of things easily and sort of makes reasons why its ok for him to eat a certain way.

Comment

He also talked about how he was gonna go on the sauce, wat ever happened with that?

Comment

Originally posted by Konitz View Post
                  He also talked about how he was gonna go on the sauce, wat ever happened with that?
                  i think he will get back into it.

think about chris is, things come a little easy when it comes to "going to his fathers beach house" or going on vacation with his mom in aspen. that kind of thing is hard to turn down. generly why rich people are also not very gifted in the physical department. :rofl:

you know i love ya chris.

Comment

think about chris is, things come a little easy when it comes to "going to his fathers beach house" or going on vacation with his mom in aspen. that kind of thing is hard to turn down. generly why rich people are also not very gifted in the physical department. :rofl:

:rofl:

Comment

Chris, does this describe you? lol
                      Attached Files

Comment

You guys are assholes, you know that.

My meals last week were off because of vacation. Mornings were par on all week because I pre-cooked, but on Thursday I ran out of my precooked afternoon meals and had to substitute lunch meat on wheat bread with brocolli for what is normally chicken, brocolli and sweet potatoe. I think that is what really through me. I also had tacos one night instead of my normal steak/fish meal.

In all honesty, I really can't believe you guys sometimes. Really, here is one BIG FUCK YOU to all of you.

Comment

LOL so touchy he is.

Comment

Originally posted by NewbieChris View Post
                            In all honesty, I really can't believe you guys sometimes. Really, here is one BIG FUCK YOU to all of you.
                            Thankyou sir, may I have another?

Maybe a little constructive criticism will get you motivated.

Comment

Originally posted by Konitz View Post
                              Thankyou sir, may I have another?

Maybe a little constructive criticism will get you motivated.
                              No constructive criticism like having no idea what someone ate and posting a picture of a fat dude with a lolly pop? Besides, that wasn't really directed at you. :whistle

Comment

Working...
                              X