Nutrition and Trainning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nutrition and Trainning

I have been getting exhausted while training the past 3 times I have lifted. here is the diet, and I have been consistent since I was on vaca. if that is a question.

Meal 1: 9:30 Shake consisting of protein and waxy maze
    Meal 2: 12:00 7 egg white 2 whole egg, 1/2 cup oatmeal, apple
    Meal 3: 2:30 7 oz Chicken, green peas, sweet potatoE / 1 serving rice
    Meal 4: 5:00 Pre workout meal: Shake w/ 1 scoop of whey or 5 oz chicken and green peppers
    Meal 5: 7:30 PWO shake consisting of the same as 930 shake
    Meal 6: 8:15 6-8 oz of steak or salmon w/ broccoli or green peppers or green beans
    Meal 7: Before bed 5 egg whites or 1 scoop casein protein

1 gallon of water thus far. Trying for 2 by days end

my training is basically mini circuit routines except on Chest and leg days.

Originally posted by NewbieChris View Post
    I have been getting exhausted while training the past 3 times I have lifted. here is the diet, and I have been consistent since I was on vaca. if that is a question.

Meal 1: 9:30 Shake consisting of protein and waxy maze
    Meal 2: 12:00 7 egg white 2 whole egg, 1/2 cup oatmeal, apple
    Meal 3: 2:30 7 oz Chicken, green peas, sweet potatoE / 1 serving rice
    Meal 4: 5:00 Pre workout meal: Shake w/ 1 scoop of whey or 5 oz chicken and green peppers
    Meal 5: 7:30 PWO shake consisting of the same as 930 shake
    Meal 6: 8:15 6-8 oz of steak or salmon w/ broccoli or green peppers or green beans
    Meal 7: Before bed 5 egg whites or 1 scoop casein protein

1 gallon of water thus far. Trying for 2 by days end

my training is basically mini circuit routines except on Chest and leg days.
    Meal 1 I would skip the waxy maze and use oatz. I would also add in some flax oil and some natty PB.
    the rest of the meals look good.
    what is the total cals? what is your BMR?

Comment

your pre workout meal sucks. get some carbs in there.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
        your pre workout meal sucks. get some carbs in there.
        Carbs pre workout make me feel full during the workout and I feel like Im gonna throw up the entire time.

------------------

I don't want to add calories because I'm still unhappy with my stomach and I wanted to be happy with my abs before I started adding calories again and trying to gain.

Comment

Oh and I do 40-60 minutes of cardio each morning burning about 550-800 calories.

Comment

Originally posted by NewbieChris View Post
            Carbs pre workout make me feel full during the workout and I feel like Im gonna throw up the entire time.

------------------

I don't want to add calories because I'm still unhappy with my stomach and I wanted to be happy with my abs before I started adding calories again and trying to gain.
            Pre workout doesnt have to be right before you workout. You have to experiment. I find that an hour and a half is perfect for me between my meal and my workout. You need to find what works for you but either way you look at it you need some carbs before your workout.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKILLER View Post
              Pre workout doesnt have to be right before you workout. You have to experiment. I find that an hour and a half is perfect for me between my meal and my workout. You need to find what works for you but either way you look at it you need some carbs before your workout.
              Yup if I eat a huge meall full of carbs and protein then go to the gym one hour to an hour and half after I eat, I train the best.

Comment

What about simply adding an apple to the preworkout mix?

Comment

complex carb ideas

sorry chris I posted here instead of a new thread.

Comment

Working...
                  X