fish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fish

alright i just got my diet changes and fish will be my mainstay as far as protein from now till show -

going to grab orange roughy as that is one of the few types i can stomach [somewhat ]

orange roughy is very expensive so eating that 8 times a day ahhhhh no way -

so looking for a mild fish [ [[ more from the whitefish catagory ] ] ] - so any ideas would be greatly appreciated

mind you i can not put alot of stuff on it - hot sauce is about it unless there are some better ideas out there -

any help will be greatly appreciated

i knew this was coming was just hoping it would have been a little closer to the show :)

love fish, cod has the highest protein content but is expensive. Not sure what the prices are like over there i guess i depends on availability etc.

Comment

Grouper, rainbow trout, swordfish, tuna, mahi - all very good

Comment

can you do shell fish?

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat View Post
          Grouper, rainbow trout, swordfish, tuna, mahi - all very good
          Ya swordfish is good. But the price would kill you to try and eat it everyday.
          The only fish I eat on a regular basis is salmon so I dont have any real input sorry bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby View Post
            can you do shell fish?
            i can eat shell fish but its on my neutral list of proteins as where he wants me to eat whats on my power list of proteins

here is my power list fish [ best for me ]

LOW MERCURY FISH
            Salmon*, Sole*, Whitefish*, Perch (ocean)*, Hake*, Herring*, Shad*, Trout (freshwater)*, Flounder*, Haddock*, Tilapia*, Sardines*

here is my neutral list -- good but not best at this time

ABALONE, ALBACORE (TUNA), ANCHOVY, BELUGA, BLUEGILL BASS, CARP, CLAM, CRAB, CRAYFISH, EEL, FLOUNDER, FROG, GRAY SOLE, GROUPER, HADDOCK, LOBSTER, MAHIMAHI, MONKFISH, MUSSELS, OCEAN PERCH, OYSTERS, PICKEREL, PORGY, SAILFISH, SCALLOP, SEA BASS, SEA TROUT, SHARK, SHRIMP, SILVER PERCH, SMELT, SNAIL, SQUID, TURTLE, WEAKFISH

Comment

tilapia is probably cheapest out of all of them -- 8 oz at 8 meals ed is going to get expensive -

i am going to do 4 oz of ground chicken breast and 4 oz of fish and see how that goes - as i get closer to show say 6 weeks out then i will switch to all fish

Comment

One of my favorite ways to eat salmon is with a chunky salsa or pico de gallo on top. I put it on top, wrap it in foil and bake it.

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby View Post
                  One of my favorite ways to eat salmon is with a chunky salsa or pico de gallo on top. I put it on top, wrap it in foil and bake it.
                  You ever try peach salsa on salmon ? It sautes up real nice.

Comment

I'm not real big on my meats being sweet, so I'm not that adventurous. I'm not unwilling to try it, but I don't take that route much.

Comment

give it a shot sometime, I was surprised - I hate sweet food cept for bbq :D but I really liked it, goes real well w/asparagus

Comment

Salmon and Cod.

Comment

Originally posted by the art of war View Post
                          give it a shot sometime, I was surprised - I hate sweet food cept for bbq :D but I really liked it, goes real well w/asparagus
                          I love BBQ. I'm not against trying new stuff, I just don't have the desire to try and make it much. I love my meat (yea haha) and I'm so afraid of making something and not liking it.

Comment

I've been eating a shitload of salmon lately and have noticed a nice impact on lean mass.

I love a big fat steak but they don't love me back.

Comment

The only fish i bother with are tuna, salmon, and tilipia

Comment

Working...
                              X