New way to drink protein shake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New way to drink protein shake

New to me anyway. I'm probably discovering something most have been doing forever, lol.

I decided to use the cold coffee left over from last night in place of my water in my shake. It's perfect; mixes with the chocolate and tastes like a mocha coffee. One less thing to drink in the am.

Bleh... Doesn't seem good, but you like it more power to you.

Comment

Originally posted by dna9488 View Post
      Bleh... Doesn't seem good, but you like it more power to you.

If you like mocha coffee then I couldn't imagine you disliking it. It honestly tastes just like a mocha coffee. Obviously, you can add more or less to taste preference, but it's not disgusting by any means. Unless your a sensitive little mary like you than you might not enjoy it, lol.

Comment

screw that. i would rather enjoy my coffee and just chug down the protein before hand.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
          screw that. i would rather enjoy my coffee and just chug down the protein before hand.
          Some of us work for a living and don't have time to 'enjoy' their coffee. Typically, I have the coffee set to brew before I get up and put it in a travel mug on my way out the door. This is a good change.

You continue to sit there and play your World of Warcraft while enjoying your fresh brewed java. :retard:

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
            Some of us work for a living and don't have time to 'enjoy' their coffee. Typically, I have the coffee set to brew before I get up and put it in a travel mug on my way out the door. This is a good change.

You continue to sit there and play your World of Warcraft while enjoying your fresh brewed java. :retard:
            bs. you can chug the protein in 2 seconds and still enjoy your hot coffee.

mixing the together would make the nice fresh coffee just a shitty drink. :agreed:

Comment

mixing the together would make the nice fresh coffee just a shitty drink. :agreed:
              It's getting too warm outside to drink hot coffee. I only like it hot when it's cool outside. Otherwise I drink iced coffee or unsweet iced tea.

Either way, too each his own. It's an alternative. Thought I'd share.

Now go fuck yourself! :hibb:

Comment

It's getting too warm outside to drink hot coffee. I only like it hot when it's cool outside. Otherwise I drink iced coffee or unsweet iced tea.

Either way, too each his own. It's an alternative. Thought I'd share.

Now go fuck yourself! :hibb:
                its not getting too warm. its a nice 50 degrees here in the morning. so that idea sucks. :hibb:

Comment

If you like mocha coffee then I couldn't imagine you disliking it. It honestly tastes just like a mocha coffee. Obviously, you can add more or less to taste preference, but it's not disgusting by any means. Unless your a sensitive little mary like you than you might not enjoy it, lol.
                  Not a fan of coffee, so thats why i find it odd.

:agreed:

Comment

I like to mix my chocolate protein with natty PB, a cinnamon graham cracker, a banana, and apple juice. It tastes awesome.

Comment

starbucks have been doing something similar for ages

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
                        starbucks have been doing something similar for ages
                        you can get a protein shake at starbucks? lol

Comment

its not a protein shake, rather a protein shot. Probably like 10g of the cheapest shit.

My college sells Odwalla protein shakes. Fuckin weird

Comment

the kind those aneamic looking annoying fitness pencil necks would drink walking around in their running shorts

Comment

Fuck coffee

Comment

Working...
                              X