Perdue Perfect Portions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perdue Perfect Portions

so i recently tried this at a friend's house.

link to nutrition facts: PERDUE® Uncooked Products

other than the sodium content which is kinda high, it's delicious. really good marination and it takes about 15 on the foreman grill to cook. it is so juicy.

i ate it with some sriacha sauce which is mad spicy.

that sauce is the fucken best.

i have 2 bottles in the pantry!

the perdue chicken breast are not really the best idea. because they are wrapped and flavored they are naturally going to be more expensive compared to just buying boneless skinless chicken breast at costco or sams etc.. plus they are really small.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
      the perdue chicken breast are not really the best idea. because they are wrapped and flavored they are naturally going to be more expensive compared to just buying boneless skinless chicken breast at costco or sams etc.. plus they are really small.
      True but it was delicious and since i rarely have time to cook a lot of my own food (and my 'rents will pay for it) i don't mind. The portions are pretty decent, enough for an average person.

Comment

Originally posted by dbjmofo View Post
        True but it was delicious and since i rarely have time to cook a lot of my own food (and my 'rents will pay for it) i don't mind. The portions are pretty decent, enough for an average person.
        dont talk to me about you not having time to cook. you can cook everything in advance.

you use excuses so that you can get out of eating right. i will not listen to that kind of crap. :pissed:

Comment

That looks good, I never ate that chicken before. The sodium content won't be good for pre-contest, other than that i wouldn't mind.

1 serving is not enough, i would take 2 every time i ate it, and it would probably be gone in one day.

Whats with everyone and sriacha sauce. i have never had that before. I have always used home made chutni

Comment

Originally posted by dna9488 View Post

Whats with everyone and sriacha sauce.
            try it.

Comment

dont talk to me about you not having time to cook. you can cook everything in advance.

you use excuses so that you can get out of eating right. i will not listen to that kind of crap. :pissed:
              true. but you don't understand the situation in which i live under. i do cook when i get a chance and when i have time in the kitchen to do so but as a full-time student that works about 18ish hours on the weekend on top of having 8 full-grown adults in the house eating everything, you can't really "cook in advance" without it disappearing a day or 2 later.

don't get me wrong, i'd cook all day and cook 1 week in advance every sunday but i can't. i do when i can though. when i cook enough to last me 3-4 days (roughly 6-7 meals worth) my family eats it. there is no such thing as "mine" in this house.

Comment

true. but you don't understand the situation in which i live under. i do cook when i get a chance and when i have time in the kitchen to do so but as a full-time student that works about 18ish hours on the weekend on top of having 8 full-grown adults in the house eating everything, you can't really "cook in advance" without it disappearing a day or 2 later.

don't get me wrong, i'd cook all day and cook 1 week in advance every sunday but i can't. i do when i can though. when i cook enough to last me 3-4 days (roughly 6-7 meals worth) my family eats it. there is no such thing as "mine" in this house.
                cant you buy your own food with the money that you make working and tell the people in your house not to touch it?

Comment

cant you buy your own food with the money that you make working and tell the people in your house not to touch it?
                  i work for my parents and i haven't seen a paycheck ever

Comment

i work for my parents and i haven't seen a paycheck ever
                    so you are 20 years old and you dont make a dime for the work that you do, dont have any say in what you can eat etc..

how much longer you plan on being in that situation? you and dna gonna live with your parents till your 30 or over? :noo:

different world i guess.

Comment

so you are 20 years old and you dont make a dime for the work that you do, dont have any say in what you can eat etc..

how much longer you plan on being in that situation? you and dna gonna live with your parents till your 30 or over? :noo:

different world i guess.
                      more life i'm forced to do so. won't get into details on the board but just take my word for it.

anyhoo, that's the best damn chicken i've ever had made by white folk. :)

Comment

more life i'm forced to do so. won't get into details on the board but just take my word for it.

anyhoo, that's the best damn chicken i've ever had made by white folk. :)
                        i dont really get that to be honest. my parents couldnt force me to do anything i didnt want to do. as a matter of fact, i moved out at 19 when my mom started pissing me off.

Comment

i dont really get that to be honest. my parents couldnt force me to do anything i didnt want to do. as a matter of fact, i moved out at 19 when my mom started pissing me off.
                          thanks for your input, i'm glad you did what you did for your own sake. if you knew me a bit more personally you'd understand. but let it go. :)

Comment

just to be clear, im not putting you down. i just want to see you reach your health and fitness goals etc.. and it seems really hard for you to do that in your situation.

Comment

different world i guess.
                              Its the culture bro. My family wants me to stay, they do everything they can to make sure I stay. They just want me to get my degree and get a job. Save up enough and than move out. If I don't move out, they want me to start paying part of the mortgage. My parents aren't getting younger, and I was born when my parents were old. So I have to stay and take care of them.

My dad plans on retiring in a few years, and my mom and I have to come up with money for bills, if not than we move into our other house.

My parents have bribed me since High School, pay for this pay for that, etc...
                              Shit, i was promised a STi by sophomore year of college (that didn't happen due to heavy financial issues :( )

DBJ's parents are the same way, except on top of all that, they're trying to find her a husband.

Comment

Working...
                              X