Shady Brook Farms Turkey Sausage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shady Brook Farms Turkey Sausage

$2.79 6 links - 140 calories cooked, 18 grams protein per link - I get the spicy and such a great taste after chicken breasts etc. I rotate meats this week I went w/ground turkey and the sausages.

With ground turkey I use 1/2 cup of dirty rice - 1lb of ground turkey - cayenne pepper, banana pepper and crack two eggs. All in a non stick and cook it up - then add some salsa - meals for the day taken care of. I'm loving the stuff.

like all processed meats turkey sausage contain significant amounts of nitrates and sodium. I wouldn't eat it on a daily basis.

Comment

like turkey rashers, eat it now and then

Comment

Originally posted by jack tors View Post
        like all processed meats turkey sausage contain significant amounts of nitrates and sodium. I wouldn't eat it on a daily basis.
        honestly I don't' think too much about diet aside from getting enough of what i need to grow ... that being said, this last week I ate basically nothing but lean ground turkey products - this week ill go back to chicken - then steak - sometime if I'm motivated I'll eat a fish other than salmon, but I've eaten so much tuna it practically comes out of my pores when I sweat.

Will say - now that I'm on, I have watched my sodium levels I'm trying to be responsible keep an eye on the ol BP. Thanks for the response bro.

Comment

Originally posted by the art of war View Post
          honestly I don't' think too much about diet aside from getting enough of what i need to grow ... that being said, this last week I ate basically nothing but lean ground turkey products - this week ill go back to chicken - then steak - sometime if I'm motivated I'll eat a fish other than salmon, but I've eaten so much tuna it practically comes out of my pores when I sweat.

Will say - now that I'm on, I have watched my sodium levels I'm trying to be responsible keep an eye on the ol BP. Thanks for the response bro.
          Wat are you stats bro, starting weight and height, BF%? What are your plans and goals?

Comment

I eat jennie o's lite turkey sausage, it's protein to fat ratio isn't to bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Konitz View Post
              Wat are you stats bro, starting weight and height, BF%? What are your plans and goals?
              6'1 245 bf no clue, not as low as I'd like, goal - get too big to be fit in the hole when I croak.

Comment

Originally posted by the art of war View Post
                6'1 245 bf no clue, not as low as I'd like, goal - get too big to be fit in the hole when I croak.
                Inch shorter than me; right around the same weight; just wondering what your gonna hit when all your shit comes together. I'll be envious if you get 265.

Comment

Will see brother - I haven't run anything in 5 years - during that period I let my body go to shit, it's been very hard to get here again - I can post pictures when I'm done w/this cycle before / after that'll be ridiculous, could now actually, but I like the extra motivation to know this cycle is my main focus.

Comment

Working...
                  X