What is going on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is going on

I have been eating everything in sight adding more protein to shakes, started drinking milk again (1%); stopped doing cardio; even ate food like popcorn and ice cream. And I am getting leaner, my weight is staying the same but I can see more striation in my muscle; what is going on?

Since you're eating more carbs, you muscles are sucking in all the glycogen and storing them. You seem bigger, leaner, and meaner, but in reality its a overload. Do it for too long and you'll get fat.

Comment

I have been doing this for weeks.

Comment

genetics and the fact you have put on enough muscle you can burn through cals faster - you see the food bills of pro bb'ers lol ?

Comment

yeah but I am only at 245; a bb'er in the gym keeps telling me I could hit 300. I am just gonna switch from steak to hamburg to keep costs down and bump all my scheduled meals from 8 oz of meat to 1 lb and go from there. I'm just gonna keep eating till I see some fat then cut back, sound like a plan?

Comment

dna is right actually. its just a timing type thing. especially if you were eating clean in the past. but it wont last, eat shit for months an you will get fat. dont do it for to long bro.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
              dna is right actually. its just a timing type thing. especially if you were eating clean in the past. but it wont last, eat shit for months an you will get fat. dont do it for to long bro.
              It's hard to explain; something just seems off, not getting the same results I was getting in the gym before. Very upsetting.

Comment

Originally posted by Konitz View Post
                It's hard to explain; something just seems off, not getting the same results I was getting in the gym before. Very upsetting.
                just change things up. dont do the same workout etc..

Comment

Try glutamine :rofl: :D

Comment

Think I am gonna switch my rep range; I have been doing 8-10 reps for a long time; think I'm gonna up the range a bit 12-15 and see what happens.

Comment

Working...
                    X