• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unhealthiest Coffee Drinks in America

Unhealthiest Coffee Drinks in America on Yahoo! Health

coffee , splenda , simply smart 1% - fuck that crapachino

Comment

No wonder people are so fat. 960 calories of just fat and sugar.

Comment

I don't touch any of that stuff. I just get an espresso. Concentrated caffeine FTW... :thumup:

Comment

I didn't that shit was so bad. Thankfully I don't drink of that shit

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
            I don't touch any of that stuff. I just get an espresso. Concentrated caffeine FTW... :thumup:
            While espresso has more caffeine per unit volume than most beverages, compared on the basis of usual serving sizes, a 30 mL (1 fluid ounce) shot of espresso has about half the caffeine of a standard 180 mL (6 fluid ounce) cup of drip brewed coffee, which varies from 80 to 130 mg,[1] and hence a 60 mL (2 oz) double shot of espresso has about the same caffeine as a 180 ml (6 oz) cup of drip brewed coffee.
            :D.

Comment

Yeah, but I don't like to fill my stomach with coffee.... 1/2 the caffeine in 1/3rd of the volume still sounds like higher concentration to me... :D :thumup:

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
                Yeah, but I don't like to fill my stomach with coffee.... 1/2 the caffeine in 1/3rd of the volume still sounds like higher concentration to me... :D :thumup:
                take a caffeine pill, tiny and lots of caffeine :weights:

Comment

Originally posted by the art of war View Post
                  coffee , splenda , simply smart 1% - fuck that crapachino
                  I make my own coffee too. I love the stuff and its a whole lot cheaper making it yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Alin View Post
                    I make my own coffee too. I love the stuff and its a whole lot cheaper making it yourself.
                    have you tried stevia for sweetening ? If so is it better than splenda ?

Comment

Originally posted by the art of war View Post
                      have you tried stevia for sweetening ? If so is it better than splenda ?
                      I have tried both. I think stevia tastes a bit better but they all have an aftertaste. I am going to switch to stevia even for my protein after my current batch runs out because it is a natural product.

Comment

Gotcha - i have one box of splenda left, I'm going to get coffee right now, just cuz meetin up with someone, gotta bring my own splenda and milk lmao.

Comment

Working...
                        X