H2O

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H2O

I was reading that you shouldn't count the coffee, tea, other things as part of your actual h2o intake? I drink plenty of water, basically all I drink next to my shakes and coffee but why wouldn't the above count? Or just more bs...

You can count it. Just try to make the large portion of your water intake just water.

Coffee, tea, etc dehydrates you.

Comment

Cool thanks B..........

Comment

Coffee might make you piss, but 8 oz of coffee is not going to get you to piss 8oz of urine. So you will still come out ahead, just not as much as drinking 8oz of water. So in summary, don't worry about it too much unless you drink a dozen cups of coffee a day.

Comment

just drink lots, not too much caffiene and try get water on its own in too, lota people naking too much fuss about what you drink;
          Last edited by Mr I; 07-31-11, 01:12 PM.

Comment

I agree with both above.

Just try to get more water then a bunch of coffee, tea, artificial sugar free sweet drinks etc...

Comment

Originally posted by dago View Post
              I was reading that you shouldn't count the coffee, tea, other things as part of your actual h2o intake? I drink plenty of water, basically all I drink next to my shakes and coffee but why wouldn't the above count? Or just more bs...
              Only water counts as water. nothing else counts. So if you want to drink coffee, tea, juice, soda, etc... make sure to drink your 1-2 gallons of water a day.

Comment

Originally posted by dna9488 View Post
                Only water counts as water. nothing else counts. So if you want to drink coffee, tea, juice, soda, etc... make sure to drink your 1-2 gallons of water a day.
                Don't buy this at all. Liquid is liquid. Just don't overdo the coffee. The dehydrating effects of caffeine are greatly overrated as far as overall impact is concerned. Also, juice, soda, etc. don't count? Why not? Not saying juice is any good for you, but it is fluid all the same. And sugar-free soda is just fine. Not sure why you are saying they don't count.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
                  Don't buy this at all. Liquid is liquid. Just don't overdo the coffee. The dehydrating effects of caffeine are greatly overrated as far as overall impact is concerned. Also, juice, soda, etc. don't count? Why not? Not saying juice is any good for you, but it is fluid all the same. And sugar-free soda is just fine. Not sure why you are saying they don't count.
                  There is no point in drinking a lot of this stuff. Coffee is understandable, and I agree with what you said about that.

Soda? Don't need that, don't care if its sugar free, calorie free, or caffeine free. Once a week is ok, i don't see harm in there, but not daily

Juice? It has its purpose, like 6oz-8oz post workout to get that insulin spike, other than that pointless.

Other than that, you shouldn't be drinking anything else between water. Keep it water, you're much better off.

Comment

Who the hell is talking about what's good and not good for you?

The question is - can you count coffee against your water total? The answer is yes.

Stick to the question asked.

Comment

Working...
                    X