Chicken and Rice NOOOOOOO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chicken and Rice NOOOOOOO

When i got into shape last time i ate the same thing everyday for a year 2 boneless skinless chicken breats and a half a cup of rice dry i only ate one meal a day and drank water all day i did this for about a year and was cut like a mofo actually had to put a little fat back on people started to sat my face was to thin but anyway now four kids later and a good cook for a wife there is no freaking way i am doing that shit again but it is hard to diet with kids in the house i cant withhold from them cause daddys a glutten any insight or mental tricks or am i just going to have to quit being a pussy and man up

Originally posted by justinwayne View Post
    When i got into shape last time i ate the same thing everyday for a year 2 boneless skinless chicken breats and a half a cup of rice dry i only ate one meal a day and drank water all day i did this for about a year and was cut like a mofo actually had to put a little fat back on people started to sat my face was to thin but anyway now four kids later and a good cook for a wife there is no freaking way i am doing that shit again but it is hard to diet with kids in the house i cant withhold from them cause daddys a glutten any insight or mental tricks or am i just going to have to quit being a pussy and man up
    Main thing it boils down to is will power.

But if you are effectively starving yourself all day, then come the evening when the food is there your will power will need to be even stronger.

It sounds like this plan worked in the past so why shouldn't it work again for you.

I'd say the mix up the evening meals with a portion each of protein, carbs and complex carbs. Each portion will be the size of your fist.
    That way no boredom with the same meal everynight.

Also, if you can a couple of tins of fish or other protein during the day to satiate your hunger and feed your body. I personally wouldn't recommend starving all day and just one meal - but its worked for you in the past.

The problem with starving yourself all day isthat your bodies metabolism will shutdown, and store what you eat as fat as it knows its starving. Also your BMR will reduce over time to match the calories you are consuming. You will lose weight but it may take longer.

No substitute for good nutrition and exersize.

Comment

Not sure why it is so hard to eat right because you have a family. You don't have to eat chicken and rice, but there are a thousand other dishes you can make clean and tasty. Get your family to also eat right 6 days a week and you can have 1 day where you eat pizza or whatever. In my family, we go to a restaurant once a week - each of us takes a turn picking the restaurant. After a while, even the kids tend to pick restaurants where you can get clean healthy choices, instead of the greasy all-you-can-eat buffet.

It's a way of life, bro. You shouldn't think of clean eating as an unfortunate but necessary choice, rather think of it as an adventure, an opportunity to find new recipes and ways of cooking.

Comment

Originally posted by justinwayne
        or am i just going to have to quit being a pussy and man up
        That part.

It's not the kids, it's not the wife's cooking.... it's you. Dedicate yourself to what you want and quit fucking around.

Comment

Originally posted by justinwayne View Post
          2 boneless skinless chicken breats and a half a cup of rice dry i only ate one meal a day
          congrats you starved your body. :wack:

bro you have got to get with it.

1 meal a day your body will break down muscle tissue, bone tissue, fat tissue, and anything else it can to survive.

starving yourself is not didication or hard work, it is stupidity.

if you want to look likw a holocaust prisoner then by all means go ahead and do that again.

but if you want to look anything remotly resembaling an athlete or bodybuilder you need dedication, hard work, consistancy, and drive.

none of this starvation loose 100lbs in a month horse shit.

Comment

Thanks i believe ill just eat small healthy meals throughout the day my appetite is not like is was then anyways a can of tuna would have just pissed me of then now id be good to go thanks for the suggestions

Comment

cool. wasnt trying to be an ass, just trying to get you to see that there is a difference between mainstream diet fads and what real athletes and bodybuilders do.

you kind of came in here with an mainstream type attitude. now i think you are starting to get it though. this is no fad, its not a "diet", it is your life. if you want to look a certain way you must live it and breath it.

Comment

Working...
              X