my daily intake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my daily intake

I have been eating fat free cottage cheese @ 12g protein, 6g carbs and 0 fat and boneless skinless chicken tenders @ 15g protein 0g carbs 0g fat 6 times per day along with my post training protein drink at 52g protein 6g carbs 1.5g fat. I also supplement with one a day vitamin, L-Glutamine, Omega 3 Fish Oil, Chromium Picolinate, Zinc, Magnesium, and Calcium also Benafiber @ 3g fiber 2 times a day all washed down with 1-1&1/2 gallons water so what do you guys think

Good sources

Comment

How many total calories and C/P/F macros?

Comment

What scrum said. How much total protein carbs and fat

Comment

200/45/5 p/c/f grams per day. Calories i will count and post. What is or are macros please explain

Comment

Originally posted by justinwayne View Post
            200/45/5 p/c/f grams per day. Calories i will count and post. What is or are macros please explain

4 cals per protein gram = 800 cals
            4 cals per carb gram = 180 cals
            9 cals per fat gram = 45 cals

your total cals from that diet = 1025 total cals.

lol sorry bro but if you continue to eat that diet you will have no muscle left on your body. that isnt enough for the average women to survive on let alone a male that is working out.

you have to understand carbs and fats. they are both energy sources, protein is not, protein is the fuel for your muscles. without giving your body enough carbs or fats your body will eat away at your muscle to feed itself. you have to pick a energy source and raise by a great deal.

Comment

You need to throw some mcdonalds in there mate

Comment

Thanks bro I will gladly add to my daily calorie intake

Comment

Thanks bro I will gladly add to my daily calorie intake
                  its one thing to say that and think you are getting enough. you should post the changes you have made because you still may not be doing it right.

Comment

If your trying to get big then you gotta eat like your big. most important thing in this game is diet diet diet..can't stress it enough. Make sure you get atleast 1 gram protien per lb body weight a day 1 1/2 would be better imo. Twice as much carbs ( Clean carbs not sugar and junk ) 1 gram fish oil 3-4xs a day. Get a cheat meal in there for some extra calories every day. Try something like this: wake up have a banana/protien shake 1 gram fish oil 3-4 eggs, before lunch eat 2-3 cans tuna fish, lunch have a good helping of chicken and rice, between lunch and dinner do the same, pre-workout have a protien shake and a big bowl of oats with raisins in it, post work out have another shake and a big glass of grape juice, next meal have a cheat meal like double cheese burger fries and a chocolate milk shake, before bed have 1/2 tub cottage cheese 2 big glasses of milk and some more oats or rice or complex carb. this is not a perfect bb diet by any means but most def better than what you posted. You get the idea though EAT!!!

Comment

I have been really busy lately with holidays and work i will do a write up on my nutrition asap dago thanks i took your advise i am eating LOTS but only healthy

Comment

I have been really busy lately with holidays and work i will do a write up on my nutrition asap dago thanks i took your advise i am eating LOTS but only healthy
                        dont over do it either bro I had this problem before make sure your meals are around 6 oz so you have time to properly digest between meals. Just smaller meals but more of them keep the nutrition steadily flowing to your muscles from morning til bedtime. Good luck :)

Comment

Thanks bro will do

Comment

Meal#1: 1/2 cup oatmeal + 2 spoons splenda, Calories 150 p/c/f 5/27/3
                            Meal#2: 1/2 cup ff Cottage Cheese Cal.80 12/6/0,1 chicken breast Cal. 120 20/0/3.5
                            Meal#3: Same as 2
                            Meal#4: protein bar Cal. 210 18/24/7
                            Meal#5: same as 2
                            Meal#6: New Whey Liquid Protein Cal. 180 42/2/0
                            Meal#7: FF Cottage Cheese 1 cup Cal.160 24/12/0
                            Meal#8: same as 2
                            Meal#9: protein bar Cal.210 18/24/7
                            Meal#10: (post workout) protein shake Cal.270 52/6/4

holy crap I eat basically all day long I feel like im overdoing it but still only 1980 calories maybee Redbacks right a double Cheeseburger would add a bunch of calories lol. how is this
                            Last edited by justinwayne; 01-09-12, 10:29 PM. Reason: Added

Comment

No rice? No veggies? I can't believe you willl have any bowel movements at all with that diet. You need veggies bro.... Need it for vitamins and nutrients as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X