• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your monthly food bill

Approximately and what do you typically buy

Chicken =£11.79/$18.75 for 2.2 kg/4.84lb =$3.87 per lb

Comment

Medium sized eggs £5.49 or $8.73 for 60

I bought 6 bags chicken and 4 box eggs and some steak mince, 22 lb bag easy cook brown rice, Hot Sauce, kansas barbecue sauce and some fresh tilapia

Comment

i dont know but seems like im getting a lot less shit for the money. maybe its just me but it seems like food prices gone up big time. i think im paying double that. few hundred bucks a week on everything including household supplies.

Comment

IDK but Jack tors is right its going way up. Thankfully for me I dont buy meat or fish as I get it myself from hunting/ fishing(except chicken) so that saves bigtime!! But we do eat a lot of meat!!!

Comment

costco bill is still pretty much the same.

every 3 weeks or so about $200-$300

Chicken, Cottage Cheese, fruits, veggies, salmon burgers, wheat rolls, rice, protein powder, vits, eggs, jerky, etc..

Comment

Jerk y and cottage cheese and salmon burger, I'll have to add these

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
                Jerk y and cottage cheese and salmon burger, I'll have to add these
                do you have an outside grill? if not get one. salmon burgers on the grill are epic!

Comment

I wish I could use my Costco membership. Unfortunately where I live, shopping there is too much of a hastle, and a stressful experience.

Precontest I was spending $40-$50 eod, maybe e3d. Eggs, Fish, Chicken, Filet, fresh veggies, potato/rice/pineapple, avocados.

Now I would guess we keep it around $100/week. We go out to eat too often which is probably equal to the grocery bill. Yes Bouncer Im too lazy to cook.

Comment

Originally posted by GrowthMan View Post
                    I wish I could use my Costco membership. Unfortunately where I live, shopping there is too much of a hastle, and a stressful experience.
                    what do you mean? why is it any different experience then any store?

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                      what do you mean? why is it any different experience then any store?
                      IDK bro some type of fuckin Costco craze. The demand for Costco is too high so it literally feels like I am an ant on an antfarm when I walk through there. The old and fat people are always there to hog down the free samples. Each line usually consists of about 5-10 people waiting in line.

One time last year it was so bad that I had to wait in my car inside the parking lot for a bit just to psych myself up enough to get through it.

I love Costco, just not the one near me.

Comment

IDK bro some type of fuckin Costco craze. The demand for Costco is too high so it literally feels like I am an ant on an antfarm when I walk through there. The old and fat people are always there to hog down the free samples. Each line usually consists of about 5-10 people waiting in line.

One time last year it was so bad that I had to wait in my car inside the parking lot for a bit just to psych myself up enough to get through it.

I love Costco, just not the one near me.
                        lol you have some mental issues.

fuck the free sample slop. its all shit food like bacon wrapped chocolate tarts or some bs.

go in with your list written down of exactly what you want and that it. go during the day like 1-2pm and nobody there.

Comment

lmao i don't eat the free samples. Nor do I eat cottage cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by GrowthMan
                            Nor do I eat cottage cheese.
                            That's because you stupid

Comment

lmao i don't eat the free samples. Nor do I eat cottage cheese.
                              I'm with you bro.. I hear folks who eat cottage cheese say it tastes like spooge:rofl: I aint eating that shit either

Comment

Working...
                              X