The diet - before the DIET

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The diet - before the DIET

Well, I'll be starting the Methyl tomorrow. 10mg a day, I'll take it in the evening before bedtime (I train in the mornings). Here is my setup for "jumpstarting" my metaboism before I get started on the 16 weeks out diet:

##################

2380 Calories – non carb mal days
    3235 Calories – carb days

Protein: 341gm
    Carbs: 75gm
    Fat: 76gm

Breakfast #1

5oz lean protein (chicken or turkey)
    4 egg whites, 2 whole eggs
    ½ Grapefruit
    6 MASS Aminos
    6 Ultra 40

Meal #2
    Protein Drink (40gm protein)
    1 tbs flax oil
    ½ banana
    ½ cup frozen strawberries
    6 MASS Aminos
    6 Ultra 40

Meal #3
    8oz lean protein
    2 cups salad
    1 tbs apple cider vinegar and 1 tbs virginolive oil
    1 carrot
    6 MASS Aminos
    6 Ultra 40

Meal #4
    6oz chicken
    1 cup green veggies
    6 MASS Aminos
    6 Ultra 40

Meal #5
    8oz lean protein
    1.5 cups veggies
    1 tbs flax oil
    6 MASS Aminos
    6 Ultra 40

Every 3rd day I add a 6th meal (carb meal) like so:
    1.5 cups oatmeal or cooked rice
    12 oz sweet potato (Gerber baby food rocks!)
    1 banana
    1 cup veggies
    1tbs flax

##################

Looking good Morrow. Looking forward to seeing you leaner.

BK

Comment

Hey Rick...

Are you still on the Anarchy Stack? The reason I ask is that you show that you're taking flax with the second meal but there is supposed to be a competition for the same enzyme between flaxseed oil and CLA if taken near the same time, as per Prolangtum. I take mine in the evening to avoid this.

Your pic looks pretty good.....you'll look really solid once you lean out a bit. Good luck.

Comment

That's interesting... if that were true, then why would SAN put the combination in it's Lipidex product?

There must not be any problem with it... but hey, I'm not a chemist or scientist... and FAR from being a Nutritionist.

To be honest with you, I am using Beverly International's client profile service for my nutrition resource.

I know that I need to work on my trap, rear delts and upper pecs. If I were cut right now I know I would not be happy with the definition in those areas.

Comment

U still gonna do the Novice Mich??
          Krypton32

Comment

That's up in the air right now bro - I'll know more on where on stand with that after a visit with my doctor this Saturday. I hope to move forward and compete , but I'll have to see what the Doc proscribes me with.

I'm still training like a bull. I have not been taking any supps for a week... but I can say this -

When I started the MT1 / 4AD cyp stack I put on some weight - like 10 lbs.

Comment

Working...
            X