Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Todays lunch

My turn to cook at work this week.

Took 3 chicken breasts cut into chunks, 1/2 sweet onion 2 fresh jalapenos sliced up, 1 can of mushrooms and a hand full of fresh green beans and a liberal coating of creole seasoning. I simmered this together in a covered pan with a chicken gravy I mixed up but real thick almost like a paste not a water type gravy. I placed this on a bed of rice...shit was slamming:thumup:

Originally posted by lipripper

Took 3 chicken breasts cut into chunks, 1/2 sweet onion 2 fresh jalapenos sliced up, 1 can of mushrooms and a hand full of fresh green beans and a liberal coating of creole seasoning. I simmered this together in a covered pan with a chicken gravy I mixed up but real thick almost like a paste not a water type gravy. I placed this on a bed of rice...shit was slamming:thumup:
    How many people shared 3 chicken breasts! :P

Sounds good.

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post

thats all you made for how many people?

i eat 2 chicken breast per meal.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
        thats all you made for how many people?

i eat 2 chicken breast per meal.
        holly shit have you weighted them? mine are close to 6 oz each. after cooked. you eat 12oz chicken each meal?

Comment

2 people ate um...

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
            holly shit have you weighted them? mine are close to 6 oz each. after cooked. you eat 12oz chicken each meal?
            chicken breast in the 10 lb bags from costco usually average 4-5oz after cooked. yea 8-10 ounces of chicken per meal.

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
              2 people ate um...
              eat more little fella!

Comment

Working...
              X