Diet Drinks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diet Drinks

What do you guys drink on a daily bases besides water. I drink a ton of water but to change it up a bit because I am eating so clean sometimes a diet drink feel like dessert. I like to take like half a little packet of crystal light and mix it with basic carbonated water. Has much more carbonation then regular soda etc..

Besides that I will have the occasional Coke Zero or diet dr pepper.

Water w/arizona tea 0 cal flavor packs.

Diet peach snapple (nothing compares) lol

Comment

your crazy bro. diet peach snapple is crapola! tastes so fake and give me a headache. lol

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
        your crazy bro. diet peach snapple is crapola! tastes so fake and give me a headache. lol
        Best stuff on earth. Can't help your a pussy and get headaches from a bottled drink.

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
          Best stuff on earth. Can't help your a pussy and get headaches from a bottled drink.
          Teas are for Brits and Women

Comment

Cheers

Comment

i have a big jug of gatorade in fridge have like 12-14 oz of that a day rest is water these days. I don't do any diet sodas its like a cock tease for real deal I don't miss soda anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by the art of war View Post
                diet sodas its like a cock tease for real deal I don't miss soda anymore.
                i actually like diet drinks more then real shit. had a regular coke at a movie a couple months ago and the shit was so fucken sweet and left that syrup after taste in my mouth i had 1 sip and tossed it.

Comment

Instead of using that Crystal Light crap, take the soda water and add some fresh lemons, lime, and even oranges. I like to do that sometimes instead of drinking soda.

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat View Post
                    Instead of using that Crystal Light crap, take the soda water and add some fresh lemons, lime, and even oranges. I like to do that sometimes instead of drinking soda.
                    lemons and limes yea i could do that. oranges i dont see that being strong enough to flavor the water much.

Comment

lemons and limes yea i could do that. oranges i dont see that being strong enough to flavor the water much.

Anything with a rind, continues to flavor the water - and strongly, in my opinion.

Comment

What do you guys drink on a daily bases besides water. I drink a ton of water but to change it up a bit because I am eating so clean sometimes a diet drink feel like dessert. I like to take like half a little packet of crystal light and mix it with basic carbonated water. Has much more carbonation then regular soda etc..

Besides that I will have the occasional Coke Zero or diet dr pepper.
                        I dont like any diet sodas. I drink alot of water,,coffee and about a gallong of green/black tea blend.

Comment

Fuck sodas bro. I try to drink water as much as possible and I still dont drink enough. I bought the MioEnergy drink mix. Shits good. 18 servings for like 3 bucks. buy myself a few of those and I am set for a while.

Comment

everyone has it in their mind to say "fuck diet soda" but explain why? why do you think its bad?

Comment

Never said it was bad. I will have a coke once in a blue moon but whenever I am out to eat or at home I try to stick with water if not Orange juice mixed with water ( makes it easier on my stomach ). I stopped drinking soda around the the same time I started visiting this site. Now i just dont have a taste for it unless its a type of ginger ale.

Comment

Working...
                              X