Vinnie's diet plan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vinnie's diet plan

I've decided to post my diet plan..currenty at 190lbs, bf at about 10%, definitely not more..vascular on entire body, vains poping out, only problem is lower chest and lower stomach. But as mentioned above, I know it's pretty much water, so think my estro is still not down there when I would wan't it to be.

So, few weeks ago was on kind of tkd/ckd diet for about a month and looked like this:

1. 3whole omega3 eggs, 3egg whites, 3g omega3
    2. 5oz chicken breast, large portion of veggies, 2tbsp olive oil
    3. 5oz chicken breast, some veggies, 60g oats(about 40g of carbs), 3g omega3
    ...workout (at about 5 pm)
    4. PWO: whey+maltodextrin (40g of protein + 20g of carbs)
    5. 5oz chicken breast, large portion of veggies, 3tbsp of PB (20g fat)
    6. 150g of tuna with large portion of veggies, 2tbsp olive oil OR salmond/slender catfish with large portion of veggies, 3g omega3

Total calories consumed: 2000
    Carbs: 60g
    Protein: 200g
    Fat: 110g

Two weeks ago I switched to carb cycling and meal plan looks like:

1. whey(40g of protein), oats, 3g omega3
    2. 6oz chicken breast, large portion of veggies, 1tbsp olive oil
    3. 6oz lean beef, some veggies, oats(about 40g of carbs), 3g omega3
    ...workout (at about 5 pm)
    4. PWO: whey+maltodextrin (40g of protein + maltodextrin)
    5. 6oz chicken breast, spelt/brown rice, some veggies, 3g omega3
    6. 150g/salmond/slender catfish with large portion of veggies, 1tbsp olive oil

- HIGH carb day:
    1. 100g of oats (about 60g carbs)
    3. 100g of oats (about 60g carbs)
    PWO: 40g carbs
    5. 100g of spelt/brown rice (about 60-70g carbs)

Total calories consumed: 2300
    Carbs: 220g
    Protein: 250g
    Fat: 40g

- MID carb day:
    1. 60g of oats (about 40g carbs)
    3. 60g of oats (about 40g carbs)
    PWO: 30g carbs
    5. 60g of spelt/brown rice (about 40g carbs)

Total calories consumed: 2000
    Carbs: 150g
    Fat: 40g

- LOW carb day: (no training)
    1. 80g of oats (about 60g carbs)
    - in other two carb meals it's fat instead of carbs

Total calories consumed: 1900
    Carbs: 60g
    Fat: 60g

Now, I obviously feel much better, energized and fullnes back, but especially on high carb days I bloat pretty much I know it's water cause it changes due to carb consumtion on that day. Yesterday I did legs, had high carb day and bloated like hell. My nips got very puffy again and the lump on right one was agrivated more then usual. I'm eating clean, been on letro and I as I already mentioned above, my estro obviously still isn't down where it should be, but it's definitely better then it was due to rebound after pct.

Any advice on diet? Should I maybe drop carbs more and center them just around workout?
    Maybe drop cycling even and stick to just pre and post workout carbs?
    I do cardio 3-4 times a week, steady peace after workout, 20mins..I'm thinking doing it maybe 3-4 times at 45-60mins? Should maybe do it on seperate day from workout?

Thanx

Training schedule:

back
    shoulder's + triceps
    off
    legs
    chest + biceps
    off
    off

- cardio after each workout except on leg day

Am considering duing 5day schedule again with arms on seperate day and more and longer cardio...

Comment

diet looks tough. how have the results been after a couple/few weeks? Should have dropped a lot of water?

Comment

Originally posted by GrowthMan View Post
        diet looks tough. how have the results been after a couple/few weeks? Should have dropped a lot of water?
        Which one do you mean? First one or carb cycling? Results have been great actually, drop water, bur felt like shit on ckd/tkd also have have such work I have to use my mind a lot :) So dropped it and gone ovet to carb cycling.
        I think that my esto still isn't low enough as been on letro for about 6weeks...

Comment

Any suggestions on diet? :)

Comment

need some more info
            are you on gear? cycle or TRT?
            2000 calories a day?!?
            i dont think carb cycling works well long term. maybe a short blast 6-8 weeks.
            a lot of days off on your training schedule. its a mass routine but your eating like your cutting. they contridic each other but it depends on other factors

Comment

Originally posted by jack tors View Post
              need some more info
              are you on gear? cycle or TRT?
              2000 calories a day?!?
              i dont think carb cycling works well long term. maybe a short blast 6-8 weeks.
              a lot of days off on your training schedule. its a mass routine but your eating like your cutting. they contridic each other but it depends on other factors
              Currently not on gear, been clean for about 3 months now. After pct experienced estro rebound and jumped on letro.

2000cals was on ckd, now on moderate cycle day it's about 2000...maintainance is around 2600 cals. Seems low to you? You advice on diet?

About training...yes, thinking about switching to 5xweek and more cardio. What do you think?

Comment

I always prefer tris with chest and bis with back. There's a lot of overlap between chest and tris and keeping them on the same day is advisable IMO with the kind of split you have.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
                  I always prefer tris with chest and bis with back. There's a lot of overlap between chest and tris and keeping them on the same day is advisable IMO with the kind of split you have.
                  I completely agree with you if you're doing a split that allows you to hit each body part twice a week. With his split, there is plenty of time between back and bi days for recovery. Same with back and tri's. With his split, they get hit one major and one minor time a week. I think he's got it right given the split.

Comment

Actually i've pretty much done the same..chest with triceps and back with biceps. But now a like it that way if i train 4xweek because after doing back am pretty much exausted, don't like nothing after :)
                    What split do you guys preffer? 4x or 5x week? Now I'm thinking going back to 5xweek, doing arms on separate day...

Comment

Originally posted by vinnie1938 View Post
                      Training schedule:

back
                      shoulder's + triceps
                      off
                      legs
                      chest + biceps
                      off
                      off

- cardio after each workout except on leg day

Am considering duing 5day schedule again with arms on seperate day and more and longer cardio...
                      start with something simple... mix it up as you go

Back
                      Chest
                      Legs
                      Shoulders
                      Bi's / Tri's

dont train like a pussy either. forget about the weight and push yourself and the tempo.. dont hangout for 10mins between sets

Comment

Originally posted by jack tors View Post
                        start with something simple... mix it up as you go

Back
                        Chest
                        Legs
                        Shoulders
                        Bi's / Tri's

dont train like a pussy either. forget about the weight and push yourself and the tempo.. dont hangout for 10mins between sets
                        Been thinking exactly the same :) Thanx for advice!

Comment

Working...
                        X