Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fall/Winter "bulking" aka putting on fat. How many of you plan on doing this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fall/Winter "bulking" aka putting on fat. How many of you plan on doing this?

The term is old as bodybuilding. "I am going to bulk up this winter guys!!" Lets be honest, all it means for most people is they are going to start eating a bunch of junk and gaining fat.

Just remember guys, bulking should not mean eating a bunch of shit and putting on garbage lbs. It should mean eating more clean cals and putting on quality size. If your abs completely disappear you are not doing it right.

I cannot bulk. I want to fight at a really low weight. (155s maybe even 145s) right now im at 163 in the am. I was 156 in the am just 3 weeks ago and im at about 10% bf. You were right though. That gh prime then a lil test boost. fuck man its good. Getting veins i i thought would never appear. Sparred with a big dude the other day that usually likes to go hard. Guess i was going to hard for him and he was all like hey bro im not trying to go hard lma i said sorry and held back. I feel like a fuckin beast. and i fuck my wife almost every morning and on her lunch breaks :weights:

Have been eating shit lately though (we poor right now) but i know thats no excuse. Made chicken for the week last night though. mmmm chicken.

( yea im small, fuck off ) my moms 5 ft and my dad is barely 5'7"... im a lanky 5'9"

Comment

when are you fighting?

Comment

I'm going to lean up. Fuck that bulking.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
          when are you fighting?
          When I stop getting injured...

I just stretched or sprained, possibly even partially tore left mcl. Reason I know is cause i just did the same thing to my acl last year. Wrestling my buddy (CIF champ, Almost went state). He went down for an ankle pick. I sat down on my ass and "checked his oil" :hibb: (its the only defense i knew in the position i was in). He drove into me and we both heard my knee pop (probably a partial tear) feeling same symptoms as before. Soreness/pain in the area, instability blah blah blah

I think i might just stick to boxing or Muay Thai. When it comes to wrestling my joints are too fucked to do it. Almost all of my injuries occurred or have occurred while grappling.

HORSE SHIT!:fight:

Comment

^ You should get some pointers from Rado. You can even rap with him in the mother tongue.

Comment

Fuck all that mess. Just train for the mirror bro

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
                ^ You should get some pointers from Rado. You can even rap with him in the mother tongue.
                No Scrum! Bad Scrum!:fight:

lol

Fuck all that mess. Just train for the mirror bro
                Pretty much what I try to do. Just trying to get my sexy on :weights:

Comment

Originally posted by COLOSSUS View Post
                  No Scrum! Bad Scrum!:fight:

lol

Pretty much what I try to do. Just trying to get my sexy on :weights:
                  false, your 155 fucken lbs and trying to use 100lb dumbells that almost take off your arm.

Comment

false, your 155 fucken lbs and trying to use 100lb dumbells that almost take off your arm.
                    Incorrect my friend. I know I can push the 100's. Suppose I told you i dont bench with my feet on the ground. Instead i bench with my legs crossed in the air to try and get my back as flat as possible. Suppose I wasnt properly balanced which led to my arm (left side shoulder) just dipping passed 90 degrees. Suppose... Now this one is a stretch. Suppose you are actually a good guy and give me some constructive criticism you shitbrick!:thumup::weights:

Guess I forgot to put that in there. I ramble.

Comment

Incorrect my friend. I know I can push the 100's. Suppose I told you i dont bench with my feet on the ground. Instead i bench with my legs crossed in the air to try and get my back as flat as possible. Suppose I wasnt properly balanced which led to my arm (left side shoulder) just dipping passed 90 degrees. Suppose... Now this one is a stretch. Suppose you are actually a good guy and give me some constructive criticism you shitbrick!:thumup::weights:

Guess I forgot to put that in there. I ramble.
                      trust me bro, heavy weight puts more pressure on your tendons and ligaments then it does your muscles. if you want to properly train your muscles use a weight that you can comfortably control for 10-12 reps that pumps the muscle. keep training like you are and you wont be..

Comment

trust me bro, heavy weight puts more pressure on your tendons and ligaments then it does your muscles. if you want to properly train your muscles use a weight that you can comfortably control for 10-12 reps that pumps the muscle. keep training like you are and you wont be..
                        I know big equals big pressure, but I usually push the 100's easy to 8 reps... Fuck it. Ill switch it up and follow grandpa Bouncers advizes. Thanks B.

Comment

I know big equals big pressure, but I usually push the 100's easy to 8 reps... Fuck it. Ill switch it up and follow grandpa Bouncers advizes. Thanks B.
                          I actually agree with that skinny fuck B. 10 rep min I perfer 12 reps. but i do not agree comfy I say you just die to get that 12th rep. If you do 12 reps easy then add weight.

I say you get in one fight at least just do a ammy or even a real smoker just to do it time then go about the mirror stuff

Comment

When I stop getting injured...

I just stretched or sprained, possibly even partially tore left mcl. Reason I know is cause i just did the same thing to my acl last year. Wrestling my buddy (CIF champ, Almost went state). He went down for an ankle pick. I sat down on my ass and "checked his oil" :hibb: (its the only defense i knew in the position i was in). He drove into me and we both heard my knee pop (probably a partial tear) feeling same symptoms as before. Soreness/pain in the area, instability blah blah blah

I think i might just stick to boxing or Muay Thai. When it comes to wrestling my joints are too fucked to do it. Almost all of my injuries occurred or have occurred while grappling.

HORSE SHIT!:fight:
                            What is "checked his oil" ???? LOL

Comment

started bulking... not eating clean at all. still have visable abs but not ripped like i was in auguest.

Comment

Working...
                              X