Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fats before bed = fuller and leaner in morning?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fats before bed = fuller and leaner in morning?

So for awhile I was having protein shake and oatmeal before bed. Decided to switch it up a bit and give protein shake and cashews before bed a try because I felt like my body was craving fats since my fat intake is so low during the day. Been doing this about a week now and I swear I wake up looking fuller and tighter. Whats the science behind this. Been doing this 12 years now and still fucken confused about how this shit works sometimes.

You probably were eating more carbs than what you can burn during your sleep and letting the carb turn in to glycogen and store it as fat thus the reason for softer look. Now by eating only hand full of nuts you are probably taking just enough calories that your body doesn't go in to the catabolic state and continues to burn fat from your fat ass storages.

Comment

yea good point. its more then a handful though, i would say more like 3 handfuls. but yea, seems like my body likes that fat before bed over the slow carbs.

Comment

Still cant exactly figure what my body wants for a last meal. Last night I had steak around 10. Around 11 i was still hungry so i had 2 little containers of strawberry and blueberry yogurt. lol. and i wake up today looking better then the previous morning when i just had protein and nuts before bed.

Comment

Less carbs equals less retained water. Of course you look leaner.

Comment

Originally posted by auri View Post
            Less carbs equals less retained water. Of course you look leaner.
            read my latest post on the subject. lol

Comment

I like some nuts or whey in water with a shot of olive oil myself. i cant sleep hungry, even if cutting i eat right up till bed or i dont sleep

Comment

Working...
              X