Last meal problems. Need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last meal problems. Need help

Posted this in my other thread but feel like this is sort of a new subject. Having issues with my last meal and feel its the one meal I am confused by. I eat mostly carbs and protein all day and recently switched my last meal to just protein and fats. (cashews) Thought I had it figured out for a couple days I woke up looking leaner and fuller. But last night I ate steak around 10pm and was still hungry by 11 or so. Ate 2 small containers of strawberry and blueberry yogurt thinking this shit is just gonna bloat me. Woke up this morning and looked better then I have in a long time. Can someone help me figure out wtf is going on? Does my body want carbs and fats before bed?? I am around 8-9% bf right now in case anyone is wondering how i see these subtle changes in the morning, when you are lean enough you can see it clear as day the effects certain foods have on you.

My guess is...acidophilus. My guess is your intestines are dried up like a beef jerkey from eating the same chicken and rice crap that you weren't digesting properly and once your intestines softened up thanks to the yougurt your body was able to absorb and use the nutrition from your food properly.

Comment

i guess its an option. though i do get plenty of fiber and have a nice big dump every morning. lol. plus with the gh etc.. digestion really isnt much of an issue.

just feel like i am missing something on the carb, protein, fat front for that last meal. fucken high science.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
        i guess its an option. though i do get plenty of fiber and have a nice big dump every morning. lol. plus with the gh etc.. digestion really isnt much of an issue.

just feel like i am missing something on the carb, protein, fat front for that last meal. fucken high science.
        LOL. Acidophilus has nothing to do with your fiber intake and how much dump you take. If anything by taking acidophilus your shit be might smaller. Acidophilus is the good bacteria that lives in your intestines and helps with the digestion of the food. By eating yougurt at night you helped your body absorb the nutrition from your food better.

And how many times do I have to tell you that you need everything in balance? Stop just eating chicken and rice with hot sauce 24/7 and eat something different. Add fish once day, eat more green leafy vegetables with your meals. hell make your chicken in the oven stew style with tomatoes and stuff once twice a week. I know you think it's expensive and pain in the ass but get that juicer and juice some fruits and vegetables couple times a week.

Bodybuilding is not just chicken and rice brah. :D

Comment

i hate meat when it isnt done on a grill. fish chicken steak etc.. i had fish the other day, fucken taste like garbage. only fish i like is salmon which i do have about once a week. steak twice a week. been eating more broccoli. as for the juicer, yea no. lol

Comment

Your natural intestinal flora is most likely at a fine level, eating two containers of yogurt will have about zero impact on your natural flora. That is some marketing shit, I don't see how that even comes into play with your situation.

If you don't get sick a lot and/or take a lot of antibiotics, then your natural flora is doing fine. It doesn't dry up and go away if you eat the same thing everyday. It is a key component of your immune system.

Comment

Bro, I think in general you don't get enough fats in your diet. Healthy fats like coconut oil, olive oil, fish oil, more nuts. You should have some in the AM as well.

Comment

Don't think your gut flora has anything to do with it. I don't think you have enough data. You just have a few data points one way and one data point the other way. I would continue to see how things go - my feeling is that while the last meal has probably an effect, there are other factors that are muddying the results.

Comment

I think I agree with others saying more fat throughout the day. I really do get a very small amount. I have 3 fish oil caps 3 times a day and then just the small amounts of fats from chicken, oats, etc.. then just the cashews at night. I eat red meat about twice per week only. guessing i should pour a little evoo over my chicken or add an avacado here or there.

Comment

Basically what he is going through is what a bodybuilder goes through after a show. (Not that he is a bodybuilder :rofl:)

What I mean is a bodybuilder looks his or her best a day or two after the show because body is so depleted anything he or she eats goes straight in to the muscles and makes them look much better than they did show time.

So after eating nothing but chicken and rice as soon as he put something different in his body he blew up. But don't let that fool you those effects are temporary specially with the dairy in the evening. (And yes we all know about the cottage cheese.)

Comment

beast i dont JUST eat chicken and rice bro. its my staple yes but i have oats, banana, protein poweder in morning for breakfast. right before gym another shake and couple handfuls of craisens, then i have my 2-3 chicken rice meals last one with brocoli. last meal is shake and cashews. about twice a week i replace the chicken with fish or steak. just pointing out i dont ONLY eat chicken and rice.

Comment

Yeah I forgot you eat hot sauce. :D

Comment

beast i dont JUST eat chicken and rice bro. its my staple yes but i have oats, banana, protein poweder in morning for breakfast. right before gym another shake and couple handfuls of craisens, then i have my 2-3 chicken rice meals last one with brocoli. last meal is shake and cashews. about twice a week i replace the chicken with fish or steak. just pointing out i dont ONLY eat chicken and rice.
                          Yes all clean food to keep you nice and depleted.

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
                            Yes all clean food to keep you nice and depleted.
                            not sure i would say i am depleted bro. my muscles are pretty full. all the carbs i eat make sure of that. i am lean but i am by no means close to super dry stage condition. i would guesstimate i am something like 6 weeks out condition if i were getting ready for a show.

Comment

not sure i would say i am depleted bro. my muscles are pretty full. all the carbs i eat make sure of that. i am lean but i am by no means close to super dry stage condition. i would guesstimate i am something like 6 weeks out condition if i were getting ready for a show.
                              Man fuck off. How the fuck should I know? Maybe it was your boyfriends sperm you swallowed before you went to sleep made you all lean and hard. (Pun intended)

Comment

Working...
                              X