Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8 Worst Foods For Your Digestion

8 Worst Foods For Your Digestion

Coffee and vegetables are a regular part of my diet. Never had any digestion problems.

Comment

i actually agree, add to that I use splenda in my oats all day. i didn't actually read the list until after i posted it. lol

Comment

I don't eat many artificial sweeteners, no processed food or fried - so I'd be freaking starving if I didn't eat vegetables! :panic:

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
          i actually agree, add to that I use splenda in my oats all day. i didn't actually read the list until after i posted it. lol
          Yeah I also use it. Coke zero also . Never have a issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Foster
            Informative link and like to say we must avoid these food to keep our digestive system healthy and exercise daily as daily exercise boost your digestive system and help you in stabilizing healthy body weight.
            Use the search function dickhead

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post
              Use the search function dickhead
              stop responding to spammers dickhead

Comment

interesting... I thought greasy food would have been first and I was surpised chocolate was on the list.

coffee messes up my stomach for sure

Comment

Originally posted by jack tors View Post
                  interesting... I thought greasy food would have been first and I was surpised chocolate was on the list.

coffee messes up my stomach for sure
                  Greasy foods rip my stomach apart. I avoid them totally.
                  Too much chocolate does it to me as well.

Comment

Hi Everyone, this is my first post, i have lots experience to share, Sweeteners are Cancer causing, Aluminum is linked to brain Diseases, caffeine is addictive, and clean living i recommend.
                    I am an expert on Environmental Toxicology, matter of fact that is my Job, i teach it i am a Professor!
                    many things can cause stomach upsets, and dry based protein shakes can have abnormal effect, to much of anything can put the balance of for us!
                    I believe that liquid based protein Pre and post workout shakes are the future!
                    Bio availability is the key to future supplementation!

Comment

Originally posted by kayholetrip View Post
                      Hi Everyone, this is my first post, i have lots experience to share, Sweeteners are Cancer causing, Aluminum is linked to brain Diseases, caffeine is addictive, and clean living i recommend.
                      I am an expert on Environmental Toxicology, matter of fact that is my Job, i teach it i am a Professor!
                      many things can cause stomach upsets, and dry based protein shakes can have abnormal effect, to much of anything can put the balance of for us!
                      I believe that liquid based protein Pre and post workout shakes are the future!
                      Bio availability is the key to future supplementation!
                      clean living you recommend huh? may i recommend some heavy letro use for a few months.. gyno ruins the physique my friend. keep it real.

Comment

^ I knew this was coming.lol i wanted to say it last night but didnt want to be mean, figured id let you be the asshole instead :rofl:

Comment

Wat

Comment

I agree with few points like "coffee on an empty stomach",I think it’s bad because your stomach is empty without food.Caffeine will hit you fast and might make you develop physical issues like nervousness.

Comment

Working...
                            X