Pre workout meal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre workout meal?

Just wondering what you guys like to eat before a workout. I usually have a can of tuna and a banana about 30 min before workout. Seems to work for best for me.

1/2 cup oatmeal with a spoon of PB and some raisens.

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby
      1/2 cup oatmeal with a spoon of PB and some raisens.
      No protein at all?

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
        No protein at all?
        Yea. But it depends on the day. I'm trying to find something that I will eat everyday. Switching between a few grilled chiken strips, half a can of tuna. Protien bar. Just havn't found anything that will sit with me well in the morning except for the oatmeal.

Comment

Yea I might just go with 1/4 cup of oatmeal and protien shake when I get some more money for some more protien powder :(

Comment

2 Scoops of my favorite protein powder in 16oz of cold water + 1 tbs of heavy whipping cream and 1/2 cup of strawberries...yummy!

Comment

pre work out >>> oatmeal with a protien shake and a coffee

Comment

on leg day not much... usually comes back up after heavy squats

Comment

Originally posted by junior
                  on leg day not much... usually comes back up after heavy squats
                  :D :D :D

Yeah I agree with you. I usually ty to have an mrp and some yogurt about 45min- 1 hr before. Have my best workouts when I go that route.

Comment

I'd get shot if you actually saw the carnage that is my pre-workout meal... Here it is, for your enjoyment.. :)

Cheat day: BK Whopper w/cheese, no mayo, Pemmican Beef Jerky, 2 scoops Nectar in water w/2 scoops Ultra Fuel popwder..

Non-Cheat: Canned chicken breast baked w/cheese, same protein shake as cheat day.. 2 tablespoons flax oil

Comment

Working...
                    X