Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it really tuna what we're eating ?

59% of the 'Tuna' Americans Eat Is Not Tuna

Fuck. "oily anal leakage" :rofl: i knew there was a reason i rarely eat that shit. Tuna noodle casserole a couple times a year sums up my tuna intake...

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
      Fuck. "oily anal leakage"
      :x:panic:

Comment

Haha, I only eat tuna I catch myself! :thumb:

Comment

Canned tuna probably shouldn't be a "bodybuilder" type food anyway. To many things that can be wrong with it.

I will get a tuna steak or sashimi at a nice restaurant but thats the extent of my tuna intake. The taste of canned tuna is enough of a deterrent for me.

Comment

The problem often lies in sushi. You think you are getting tuna, and instead you're getting the cheap diarrhea fish.

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat View Post
              The problem often lies in sushi. You think you are getting tuna, and instead you're getting the cheap diarrhea fish.
              As long as it doesnt actually give me diarrhea or any physical problem and it's good, I can deal with it. It's a rarity that I eat it anyway. If i was consistantly eating it i might feel different.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                As long as it doesnt actually give me diarrhea or any physical problem and it's good, I can deal with it. It's a rarity that I eat it anyway. If i was consistantly eating it i might feel different.

Exactly. It's not that the fish doesn't taste good, or gives you a disease or something.

Comment

its bs... there's a huge diff in price and thats how they justify the cost and in the end your not getting what you paid for. it kinda grosses me out for some reason. i feel like there giving me nasty diased fish lol

Comment

Working...
                  X