• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What I've been eating lately...

Ingredients:
    1.25 lb extra lean ground turkey (99%)
    1.00 lb lean ground beef (93%)
    2 16 oz bags of frozen veggies (I like Tuscon or California Style)
    1.5 C brown rice (dry measure)
    spices

Make brown rice according to directions. While the brown rice is cooking brown meat (in two batches) in pan coated with Pam and spice as desired (I like salt, onion, pesto seasoning and black pepper). Mix together and transfer into 2 LARGE bowls. Boil veggies for 5 minutes and drain. When rice is done combine all ingredients. Makes 8 servings. I put it in Gladware containers. 2 minutes on high in a microwave to reheat.

Per serving: 285 calories, 30 grams protein, 30 grams carbs, 5 grams fat.

Sounds good. Is the pesto a dry seasoning or the regular sauce? If it's dry, where do you get it?

Comment

The pesto seasoning is dry...it's in the spice section of my supermarket...I don't remember who makes it but usually that stuff is alphabetical.

Comment

I copied this down from when you posted it over at FM I think it was... looks great! defintly going to throw a batch together once I ever get back to bulking. hehe

Comment

Hey Jen,
          You starting cutting, right? What's your cut look like?

Comment

Im not cutting persay as of yet... Im 20 weeks out now :D not doing the bb comp on march 6th, just the fitness model search on that date, dont need to be as shredded, but still doing bb on April 3rd as planned. and not quite sure how the diet is going to look...... trainer(my boss) is putting together a diet for me... ill have to see what it looks like and if i disagree with anything.

Comment

My show is on April 3rd too! I'm doing a 16 week diet (I'm a little chubby right now), which means I'll start cutting on Dec. 14th. Great! This means we can suffer together. I've already put my diet together, let me know when you have yours and we can compare notes.

Comment

Awesome hun! Im starting around taht date as well! defintly can pull through this together...and bitch a lil ! ;)

Comment

Oh goodie, I'm good at that! :)

Comment

Working...
                  X