~*The Jiggy On Vitamins*~

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ~*The Jiggy On Vitamins*~

I was using a multivitamin religiously til I did some research on them & found that the only thing I was lacking in vitamins was Bcomplex or B6 & ocassionally calcium.

All you need to do is to keep a lil journal of what you eat for about a week..
    Figure out how much of each vitamin you need for your body size.
    Check the food sources I'm going to provide for you & see if you are getting what you need in vitamins.
    Perhaps it will be as simple as just eating more of a specific food source..

Sure, you can get most of the nutrients you need by popping a multivitamin, but you'll miss out on very important micronutrients.
    Fruites & veggies contain phytochemicals which are powerful disease fighters & health enhancers.

This is a link to 'The Edge' @ MuscleChemistry.com where I have a thread that can explain quite alot about vitamins to you :inlove:

http://board1.mantisforums.com/uploa...threadid=10648

Naturally, new research happens constantly soOo I will double check the latest Daily Values & Safe Upper Limits when I get time over the winter..

If there's any updates, I'll be sure to post them for ya.

Comment

good idea , i eat the same things over and over like most of us so im sure we do develop feffeciancys, but i wonder if im disciplined enough to write all the nutrit info down when i could just pop a pill. you know ?

Comment

*tickles you*

OoOo come on Pudgy!
        You just really need to do it for a week because then you develope a feel for what you need & can estimate if you're getting enough as you become familiar with putting vitamins with their food source.

It's almost like learning how to play an instrument..
        Your body will be singing a happy tune because you'll be giving it what it needs, rather than making it's defense system fight off overdoses..

It's really worth taking a couple of minutes to read..
        There's a few good articles mixed in as well.

Comment

Working...
        X