Bulking Deit Check

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bulking Deit Check

Hey guys, my next cycle is starting in two weeks. Here is the diet I'm gonna follow. If you've read other threads, you'll know that I am working out twice a day (in between meals 3 and 4, and again between and 7). Please feel free to comment with your input.

&AM
    Oatmeal 1 cup
    Pro Rated Protein x2

9AM
    Smuckers Natural Peanut Butter 2 tbsp
    Chicken

11AM
    Trader Joes Black Beans
    Buffalo Burger
    Kraft fat free cheddar 2 slice
    Brownberry natural wheat 2 slice

1PM
    Motts natural applesauce 1 cup
    Dextrose 7.5tsp
    Maltodextrin 0.25cup
    Pro Rated Protein x2

3PM
    Tuna
    Flax Seed Oil
    Buffalo Burger
    Kraft fat free cheddar 2 slice
    Egg x2

5PM
    Dannon Lite and Fit 0% fat Creamy
    Riceland Natural Brown Rice .5 cup
    Chicken

8PM
    Sweet Potato
    Dextrose 7.5tsp
    Maltodextrin 0.25cup
    Pro Rated Protein x2

10PM
    Tuna
    Kraft Free Zesty Italian
    Egg Beaters Fat Free 4oz
    Deans Dry Curd Cottage Cheese 1 cup
    Sugar Free Jello x2

TOTALS: 416g protein, 405g carbs, 93g fat
    about a 40/40/20 ratio

Id replace the flax w/ fish oil caps, and get at least 10-12 caps per day.

Comment

Looks great on the macronutrient breakdown. .don't forget to put some nice leafy greens and fibrous carbs in there. . .you don't want your digestion slowing down with all the food going down!
      keep safe
      CG

Comment

Originally posted by prolangtum
        Id replace the flax w/ fish oil caps, and get at least 10-12 caps per day.
        Pro, how come fish oil instead of flax oil?

Comment

I agree with canadagold - I'd replace the yam with a salad or some broccoli.

Comment

I might add some broc in there somewhere. I'm actually getting around 50g of fiber a day with the diet. What's a good amount to shoot for? Anyone?

Comment

NOt really sure on the exact amount that one is supposed to get down but as long as you are getting some fibrous carbs with your whole food meals you should be fine. I usually take a few psylium husk caps each day in the morning as well. . can't hurt!

Comment

when you take flax, you are taking omega 6's and a little omega 3's, when what your after is the omega 3's. The 6's in flax will convert to EPA and DHA but, not too efficiently, and not in high enough amounts.

That being said though, flax is better than no EFAs

Comment

But how many fish caps do you have to take to equal one tablespoon if flax seed oil? And is there a good place to get fish oil caps in bulk? Thanks Pro, appreciate the help.

Comment

A tablespoon of flax is about 120 cals, most Fish Oil caps are 1 gram a piece, so it would be 12 caps of fish oil. But you wont need as much fish oil as you would flax. 10-15g total of fish oil a day is plenty.

Comment

Working...
                    X