Barbell Brew

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barbell Brew

Mr. I, have you or any of you friends tried out Barbell Brew yet? It's supposed to have 21g of protein with under 100 calories. I have an idea it's probably not complete proteins but some amino acids are better than none.

asking mr i a nutrition question is like asking rado about height or fb about working out...

dude is all hormona, big lifts, and big macs.

Comment

Lol. Okay. It's only available in the UK right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

dude is all hormona, big lifts, and big macs.
        Is that the secret to getting big?

Comment

My whey concentrate (not even isolate) has 24g of protein and 122 Kcal. No need to import it from abroad.

Comment

Mine has 27grams and 120 cals. It's just the cals from protein. Not sure what's so special about the brand he's talking about.

Comment

It's beer.

Comment

What's the protein source?

Comment

Here's my protein, ON 100% Whey

Comment

Water, barley malt, hop, yeast and amino acid are the ingredients so I assume barley malt and hop are the protein sources. Other high protein beers I've seen are made from beef broth but they are supposedly horrible tasting.

Comment

when you start counting beer as one of your protein sources you have a serious problem. lol

Comment

I've been avoiding beer because it's empty calories. This beer has a bunch of protein but I'm betting it's incomplete proteins, so, I'll probably have to have some 3 bean chili with it or something like that to make it a complete protein in my stomach.

Comment

bro. just no. there are no shortcuts here. if you want the body you desire you must be willing to do what it takes. beer and chili is not on the fucking menu.

love ya man but wake the fuck up.

If you want a beer have a real one and schedule it in with a cheat meal. But your day to day consistent diet should not include it.

Comment

Originally posted by AvidFisherman View Post
                            Water, barley malt, hop, yeast and amino acid are the ingredients so I assume barley malt and hop are the protein sources. Other high protein beers I've seen are made from beef broth but they are supposedly horrible tasting.
                            really brah:retard:dude, come on...beer? lol
                            when you start counting beer as one of your protein sources you have a serious problem. lol
                            :drunk:
                            Originally posted by AvidFisherman View Post
                            I've been avoiding beer because it's empty calories. This beer has a bunch of protein but I'm betting it's incomplete proteins, so, I'll probably have to have some 3 bean chili with it or something like that to make it a complete protein in my stomach.
                            take it from me, the one time beer connoisseur; stay away from it if you want to drop fat...dead serious, facts are facts and i went through that bs of denial because i wanted a beer...i made every excuse as to why it was ok, i love beer...now? i honestly can't remember the last time i had one, i have no desire for one...i like my gin or wine and that's also about once a week, and sometimes not even that.

you're not serious my friend and if you are, then you're "get ready" attitude is poor:)
                            bro. just no. there are no shortcuts here. if you want the body you desire you must be willing to do what it takes. beer and chili is not on the fucking menu.

love ya man but wake the fuck up.

If you want a beer have a real one and schedule it in with a cheat meal. But your day to day consistent diet should not include it.
                            on point!

Comment

Well, in my mind it was a good idea. :retard:

Comment

Working...
                              X