Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Easy, Fast, High Calorie Meal That will keep you full for hours.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Easy, Fast, High Calorie Meal That will keep you full for hours.

Bowl of oats and raisens with a scoop of chocolate protein and a tbsp of peanut butter. Taste amazing, quicker than a normal meal, keep you satisfied for hours. Good shit.

Bouncer, I'd like to challenge you to reconsider eating anything with peanuts including peanut butter. I believe there is enough science out there now showing humans should avoid peanuts. They are a strange legume, often moldy, and even when not allergic, most people react to them in some way. For me I always got a bit lethargic and foggy headed after eating peanuts/peanut butter. (Note, they also typically choose the moldy off colored peanuts to make the peanut butter and on top of that they roast them which oxidizes the fat).

I know peanut butter is big in the bodybuilding circles but I think it's a shit food (And I used to eat it by the jar so I'm guilty).

The perfect health diet, which I believe in says this about peanuts:
    Do not eat calorie-rich legumes. Peas and green beans are fine. Soy and peanuts should be absolutely excluded. Beans might be acceptable with suitable preparation, but we recommend avoiding them.
    Read more here:
    The Diet - Perfect Health Diet | Perfect Health Diet

The only thing worse than peanuts in my opinion is Soy. Here is some more reading. I've done quite a bit of research here and I fully believe in this:

Think Beans And Legumes Are Good For You? Think Again!

https://liveto110.com/think-beans-an...u-think-again/

Comment

I will agree possibly on this point. PB always gives me heart burn and makes me sweat like a pig. It's not a staple of my diet and I've actually said a few times to people that it's not a great BB food because of how easy it is to splurge and have that extra tbsp that could put you over your cals.

Comment

Working...
      X