- 1 Alvacado
    - 1 tomato
    - Red Grapes
    - Walnuts
    - Feta Cheese
    - Chicken breast
    - Extra virgin olive oil
    - 1 lemon

Season your chicken to your desired taste. Grill, bake, or on a pan with extra virgin olive oil. Set aside and let cool.

Slice your cucumber, alvacado, tomato, and grapes.

In a small jar or covered container mix some olive oil and lemon juice. I use a 3:1 ratio (3 parts olive oil and 1 part lemon juice). Salt and pepper it then shake it up well.

Plate your food by laying down the spinach first. Lay your grapes, tomato, cucumber, alvacdo and grapes on top along with your chicken. Drizzle your olive oil/lemon juice dressing and mix. Top with feta cheese and walnuts.

This makes for a great meal at the end of the day when you don't want any dense carbs. It has good fats, protein, fruit, and veggies. It's damn good too.

Enjoy.

this thread has alpha written all over it. :D

just kidding brother, i'd eat that shit up. only issue I have with salad is that I'm starving and hour and a half later.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      this thread has alpha written all over it. :D

just kidding brother, i'd eat that shit up. only issue I have with salad is that I'm starving and hour and a half later.
      LOL. Yeah I ate this meal at 8pm last night. By the time I was going to bed, at 9:30pm, I was already a little hungry. That's why I save it for the very last meal.

On a side note, this meal produced one of the healthiest and biggest shits I ever had. I took a picture of it and sent it to my wife and said "love you". :retard:

Comment

Working...
      X