Is this possible on ketp diet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this possible on ketp diet?

I was told by a couple of guys and one girl that while on keto diets they lost between 3-5 pounds a week. I told them I was starting a keto diet and doing it for 10 weeks and I wanted to drop 20 pounds(2lbs a week), they said I will lose alot more. Is this true?

Typically the answer is yes, however I can almost guarantee alot of that will be muscle. You should shoot for about 2-3 lbs a week. Are you considering an SKD, TKD or CKD? What is your goal with a Keto diet?

Comment

Before I started weight training I was on Atkin's and lost 45lbs. in 12 weeks, but only 2 of those pounds were muscle(actually this result is probably skewed since I've been lifting and doing cardio for a month before doing a BF% measurement). Went from 275@36% to 230@24% so I went from 176#'s LBM to 174.8#'s LBM. I'm shooting for sub 20% by summer and sub 15% by next Jan '05.

Comment

A lot of it is intially water. I suggest you look into UD2.0 by Lyle McDonald, it is a great readm and I have seen first hand some great results on it. Just imagine some days of the week you get to eat 900-1k grams of carbs, and your actually helping yourself melt the fat right off.

Comment

Bump for Prolangtum, also a good read is the Bodyopus book.

Comment

Working...
          X