Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dna9488 View Post
    My test levels just hit 0 after reading this part
    Then they must stay low...you will need help...I suggest you listen to Bouncer..:grin:

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
      Then they must stay low...you will need help...I suggest you listen to Bouncer..:grin:
      Lol naw. All I need to do it look at a smoking 20 year old at the gym and I'll start naturally producing test

Comment

Who thinks Dana a virgin fella?

Comment

LMAO...this is Bouncer and the crew at the beach..then DANA with 0 test shows up....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgpmFp2DViA

Comment

Lip, keep at it sir :)

Stay clean and stay healthy. Don't fall to peer pressure.

Comment

Peers are usually same age group. That fella is great grandad peer. :D

Nah seriously though. I'd say rip is doing pretty good for 73. Don't look a day over 67.

Comment

Here's my cheat meal you fatass's

It's actually cake

Comment

Your mother's dishes are pretty. Grown ass man eating on flower bowls living parents house till about 47. :D

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                    Your mother's dishes are pretty. Grown ass man eating on flower bowls living parents house till about 47. :D
                    Not quite. Those are the old ones my parents gave me when I moved into my townhouse.
                    Last edited by dna9488; 04-29-16, 07:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by dna9488 View Post
                      Here's my cheat meal you fatass's

It's actually cake

That cake looks like dried out 70 year old pussy....no wonder why your sporting a 0 for test level:rofl:

Comment

I cracked fellas. After two months without a cheat meal my gf wanted to order chinese food and I said I was down. I'm waiting for it to get here and I'm already regretting it. But it will taste so good. General tso's chicken, lomein, and fried rice.

Comment

Originally posted by epix00 View Post
                          I cracked fellas. After two months without a cheat meal my gf wanted to order chinese food and I said I was down. I'm waiting for it to get here and I'm already regretting it. But it will taste so good. General tso's chicken, lomein, and fried rice.
                          Christ bro you call chicken and rice a cheat meal? If you're going to cheat at least make it fuckin pizza and ice cream or doughnuts or something. Shit I must be cheating on a daily basis lol.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
                            Christ bro you call chicken and rice a cheat meal? If you're going to cheat at least make it fuckin pizza and ice cream or doughnuts or something. Shit I must be cheating on a daily basis lol.
                            Lol wtf!? He's talking about Chinese takeout bro. Not chicken and rice as we know it. That shit has more calls than a pizza. Gen tsos is pure fried dough in butter with Chicken. Lol. That is most definitely a cheat meal. Is this the reason you can't get in shape brother? You think Chinese food is clean? :D

Good shit epix, you deserve it bro.

Comment

Ate two giant plates of pasta and a third of a ciabatta bread loaf. Feel like shit and guilty as hell already. But man, it was good! :staypuff:

Comment

Haha thanks B. It was delicious.

Chuck, yeah man that is def a cheat meal. Like bouncer said it's all in how it's prepared. It has the neccesary Macros in it but then it has all the excessive fats and carb cals to enhance the flavoring.

I did a good job though and didn't stuff my face. I ate until I just became full and didn't keep eating even though I wanted to so bad. So now before I do mothers day at my gfs families house I'm going in for a gym sesh with a little extra cardio. No more cheat meals for another 10 weeks until I'm done with the cycle I'm on.

Comment

Working...
                                X