Soy Sauce Gyno?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soy Sauce Gyno?

So I been mixing in light soy sauce and sriracha sauce with my chicken, pea, and avocado meals 3 times a day everyday. I started to add the soy sauce about 3 weeks ago.

The last week or so I've noticed some nip sensitivity. Any chance it could be the soy sauce?

The only thing I've added cycle wise recently was GH a month ago. The test/deca/adex doses have been the same for months without any issue so it's gotta be something I've added recently. That leaves the soy and the GH.

Any thoughts or guesses? It's not gyno as there are no lumps, it's just that sensitive feeling you get before you get gyno know what I mean?

Could be hormonal imbalance for now? Not sure...obviously if nips are sensitive, you've got prolactin issues.

It could be you? Overreacting? That's my two cents.

Comment

It couldn't be estrogen from all the extra soy I added? Not sure how exactly soy relates to estrogen but I know it does somehow.

Comment

Yes I've read and heard that soy does that, not sure i believe that. For years i drank soy and even up until this last year. I still do about once a week.

I just think you might be overreacting. You're the type of person that once something is in your head, you won't drop it:D it sucks, i do this all the time lol

Give it a few days or eliminate the soy for a week, then see for yourself

Comment

Supposedly HGH binds to the prolactin receptor creating the same signaling prolactin would. It depends on the individual, sensitivity and degree of PRL receptor expression in susceptible tissues.

Comment

Soy raises estrogen. I've said this long time ago but I didn't think a little soy sauce here and there would be that bad.

Comment

I'll drop the soy and see. Maybe it's the GH like chuck said. I'm already on deca so maybe I'm pushing the prolactin limits?

Comment

Would be interesting to see if it just the soy sauce but I have a hard time imagining soy sauce having enough of an estrogen effect to feel sensitivity in the nips.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
                  Would be interesting to see if it just the soy sauce but I have a hard time imagining soy sauce having enough of an estrogen effect to feel sensitivity in the nips.
                  I have a feeling I was just on the edge with progesterone with the deca. Maybe the GH bumped it up over the limit. I'll first take out the soy and give it a week. Then I'll cut the deca back by 30mgs per week and see if that works. I'll report back.

Comment

Yeah Soy has Estrogen. Also, probably doesn't affect you but I'm Gluten insensitive (non-Celiac but the inflammation shows up in my bloodwork). I cut out all Gluten for 3 months and went back for blood work and my gluten inflammation markers were still high, so we found out it was from eating Sushi. They put Gluten in the damn soy sauce & I had no idea.

Comment

Well it wasn't the soy. I dropped it for like a week and nips continued to get more sensitive. Finally bumped the adex dose and problem is now gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                        It couldn't be estrogen from all the extra soy I added? Not sure how exactly soy relates to estrogen but I know it does somehow.
                        I grew up in a vegetarian family and consumed a high amount of soy for a long time and have never experienced any type of problems due to estrogen levels. And there is no way that soy sauce, which is mainly just salt and water, would increase estrogen levels that much to induce nipple sensitivity. You would have to be consuming way more soy to see actual reactions.

Comment

Originally posted by domin8 View Post
                          I grew up in a vegetarian family and consumed a high amount of soy for a long time and have never experienced any type of problems due to estrogen levels. And there is no way that soy sauce, which is mainly just salt and water, would increase estrogen levels that much to induce nipple sensitivity. You would have to be consuming way more soy to see actual reactions.
                          the point was that being on aas already that maybe soy was just pusing me over that estro line. but it wasnt the case anyway.

Comment

Working...
                          X