Should I lower my calories?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AvidFisherman View Post
    Do you think 3 or 4, 60 minute sessions of a fast paced walk will do the trick?

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
    I did an hour a day every day on top of lifting. But that was me.

Comment

I don't want to post anything because it feels like it's a rollercoaster with you...and we had this discussion on FB....

Incline 10 to 15 percent on the treadmill 40min-1 hour.. keep the heart rate 120-135.. 4mph... easy walk... 5 times a week.. lift 30 mins if you cardio same session... don't know my dude.. it's a lil frustrating with you cause you keep switching and we keep giving the advice.. you have the knowledge, but you got to do it because you the strongest version of yourself...
      Don't take it personal it's tough love cause we know you can do it!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Comment

agree with bori. if avid would just put his head down and get to work it would all be done by now. it feels like he enjoys researching and talking about it more than he does actually taking care of business.

wtf do you mean you didn't do any cardio the week before? why? just didn't feel like it?

if you can't be consistent its never going to happen bro.

Comment

Yeah... I do not want to be spastic but I cant help myself. I am better than I was. I would have really frustrated you guys 2014 and before.

One of my buddies thats a trainer just told me I should plan my workouts and meals as if I am giving advise to someone else who is exactly like me. That way I change my perspective and can look at the situation objectively. I am going to try to do that. Make a plan for "John."

Comment

I think your biggest issue is your fickle. You can't stick with anything. You see or read something and you gotta change to that and try it. Bro...You know how and what to do just stick to the basics fuck the fancy shit...You just aren't gonna get it done untill you determined dedicated and persistent. As the old saying goes....Shit or get off the pot. Now make happen already

Comment

True that

Comment

Hi everyone;

For beginners, 500 calories in a day are good to start.

Comment

Working...
                X