No sugar for a week challenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No sugar for a week challenge

This is going to be really hard, especially since I eat a good 2 bananas sometimes 3 ED.

I can handle not having chocolate or some minor sweets, but we shall see.

Obviously I'll be doing my minimal carbs as I always have, but I want to try this zero sugar out for a week.

I basically need to eliminate bananas and chocolate on a daily basis.

I don't drink juices or teas, no artificial sweeteners or gum either.

I drink my coffee with a splash of whole milk and even that will be eliminated.

Originally posted by rado View Post
    This is going to be really hard, especially since I eat a good 2 bananas sometimes 3 ED.

I can handle not having chocolate or some minor sweets, but we shall see.

Obviously I'll be doing my minimal carbs as I always have, but I want to try this zero sugar out for a week.

I basically need to eliminate bananas and chocolate on a daily basis.

I don't drink juices or teas, no artificial sweeteners or gum either.

I drink my coffee with a splash of whole milk and even that will be eliminated.
    Bro. I've been doing it since Sunday as part of my prep. Plus the no chips, bread, wraps..its been pure hell. I get like 3grams sugar in my Aminos. Weight has stayed the same, but feeling a lil tighter. I'm 6 weeks out from show. I don't normally do this until final 2 weeks.

Honestly I expected the weight to decrease a bit but oh well.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ssoyegun View Post
      Bro. I've been doing it since Sunday as part of my prep. Plus the no chips, bread, wraps..its been pure hell. I get like 3grams sugar in my Aminos. Weight has stayed the same, but feeling a lil tighter. I'm 6 weeks out from show. I don't normally do this until final 2 weeks.

Honestly I expected the weight to decrease a bit but oh well.

Hey man how's everything? Haven't seen you post much.

I know many people I train with, do zero sugar and have been that way for years now...zero sugar.

I know it's tough as hell.

Welcome back

Comment

Hey man how's everything? Haven't seen you post much.

I know many people I train with, do zero sugar and have been that way for years now...zero sugar.

I know it's tough as hell.

Welcome back
        Dude. I don't post much. I read here all day. This is my USA TODAY. I'm so deep in prep for Nationals. Had helped open a UFC Gym here. Just left there bout to start something else now.

How's everything. I don't each much sugar I'll sip some juice at times but that it. I love chips tho.

Comment

Dude. I don't post much. I read here all day. This is my USA TODAY. I'm so deep in prep for Nationals. Had helped open a UFC Gym here. Just left there bout to start something else now.

How's everything. I don't each much sugar I'll sip some juice at times but that it. I love chips tho.

Everything's been good. I just like to change things up as I try different compounds. Just came off prop cycle and began sustanon and adding probably Var or superdrol once I get the right one sent to me.

Glad you still browse

Comment

I'm a huge chip lover. We buy these baked kale chips that have no sugar and good amount of protein

Comment

I'm a huge chip lover. We buy these baked kale chips that have no sugar and good amount of protein
              Me too. Ive eaten chips backstage as my carbs..

I'm finishing up
              Test cup 400mg, tren 300mg, mast 600mg, he 501516, s4, sr9009, starting winny.

Gonna add in tmt300 I have 1 bottle. I tried dyel super test. Still have 2 bottles. That Shit was too strong and I felt sick next day I ran it. I ran it for like 6 weeks. Then did mini pct. Then started this current prep.

Comment

Me too. Ive eaten chips backstage as my carbs..

I'm finishing up
                Test cup 400mg, tren 300mg, mast 600mg, he 501516, s4, sr9009, starting winny.

Gonna add in tmt300 I have 1 bottle. I tried dyel super test. Still have 2 bottles. That Shit was too strong and I felt sick next day I ran it. I ran it for like 6 weeks. Then did mini pct. Then started this current prep.

I just recently ran labs of his prop, and I'm in the 3000 Mark for test. He is legit!

Comment

What's the goal Rado? Just seeing if you can do it?

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                    What's the goal Rado? Just seeing if you can do it?
                    Correct.

I also want to see how different I'll feel.

I hear those that do it and get passed that stage, would never try sugar again.

It's a week and a week that's gonna be brutal. I begin on Monday and will see how it affects me not just physically/mentally, but I'm curious if they'd be any visuals.

Comment

i have sugar early in the day. creamer in morning with my coffee which also happens to be pre workout time so i have a protein shake and banana after my coffee then go train. then i have my pwo shake with Gatorade. thats it for sugar for the rest of the day. no way i eliminate my coffee creamer and the banana and Gatorade serve a purpose i need for the gym.

i doubt your gonna notice much bro. not like your sucking down sugar all day.

Comment

I'll join me and my tits into the sugar free challenge lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                          i have sugar early in the day. creamer in morning with my coffee which also happens to be pre workout time so i have a protein shake and banana after my coffee then go train. then i have my pwo shake with Gatorade. thats it for sugar for the rest of the day. no way i eliminate my coffee creamer and the banana and Gatorade serve a purpose i need for the gym.

i doubt your gonna notice much bro. not like your sucking down sugar all day.
                          My goal within a years time, is to go full keto.

But I need time to adjust lol. It would be a complete total change of a lifestyle.

I want to get my body where I'm basically just using fats for fuel. I already eat a high fat diet with minimal carbs, it's the choc, bananas type of foods I crave that would be really hard to give up.

Comment

So you said doing some carbs but zero sugars. What has carbs but zero sugar?

Comment

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
                              So you said doing some carbs but zero sugars. What has carbs but zero sugar?
                              Rice

Comment

Working...
                              X