The surprisingly charming science of your gut: Ted Talk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The surprisingly charming science of your gut: Ted Talk

Pretty interesting Ted Talk, it could be partially due to the presenter being beautiful...

https://www.ted.com/talks/giulia_end...ce=tedcomshare

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

ted talks are always great. wish they would do a pro 2nd amendment ted talk.

media likes to portray only stupid southern gun nuts support the 2nd amendment but there are many scientists, top government officials, celebrated professors at prestigious universities and even astronauts who are openly pro 2nd amendment.

but unfortunately, as much as I enjoy ted talks from a purely science perspective, they lean very heavy towards the left and just aren't interested in showing a different perspective because of their inherent bias.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      ted talks are always great. wish they would do a pro 2nd amendment ted talk.

media likes to portray only stupid southern gun nuts support the 2nd amendment but there are many scientists, top government officials, celebrated professors at prestigious universities and even astronauts who are openly pro 2nd amendment.

but unfortunately, as much as I enjoy ted talks from a purely science perspective, they lean very heavy towards the left and just aren't interested in showing a different perspective because of their inherent bias.
      I view myself as a liberal libertarian so I don't mind if they are aligned to the left. Like minds think alike.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
      X