So......I cheated tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So......I cheated tonight

Remember this guy? Well....I turned him into dinner tonight...Slamming!!!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Looks damn good

Comment

You're a beast bro...damn

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
        You're a beast bro...damn
        Goes back to Bouncers survival statements in the gun thread....hes scraping peanut butter out of an empy jar putting it on moldy crackers hiding in an apartment....I'll be eating like a king...lmao

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
          Goes back to Bouncers survival statements in the gun thread....hes scraping peanut butter out of an empy jar putting it on moldy crackers hiding in an apartment....I'll be eating like a king...lmao

The cracker I'll be eating is your bitch ass. :D

How much that thing weight? How many shots it take? I think I can see 2?

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
            The cracker I'll be eating is your bitch ass. :D

How much that thing weight? How many shots it take? I think I can see 2?
            10ft. I think it was 240...1st shot was a glancing hit...he was thrashing.around.second time I pumped 2 into him quick. Finished him. Probably didn't need a double tap but hey...I've been trained...lmao

Comment

are they as common where you live as they are in Florida?

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                are they as common where you live as they are in Florida?
                Gators are as thick here as your illegal immigrants are in California.:D. ya cant get away from them..:rofl::rofl:

Comment

Holy shit! How could you that's gross

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
                    Holy shit! How could you that's gross
                    Lmao...that fucking good eating...good white meat my man....you have no idea how good it is. I had that meal last night but took all the rest in to work today. I don't wanna eat that much fried food. They guys at work all couldn't believe how good it was. Several didn't believe it was gator...said they never would of known

Comment

"how could you"...

Comment

Gator is good meat. I’ve only had it fried, but it is good white meat.

Comment

Lipripper! Hell yeah man! I have been lucky enough to travel and eat interesting foods. When I was 15 (long time ago holy shit!) I was in Florida and our family friend took us to a BBQ, all kinds of good southern eating! And right there being fried up exactly like you show in the pic.....My father always said eat what your served even if you dont like it and then take 2nds if you are offered...well I took my 2nds then I took my 3rd too!
                          But since then I have had alligator up here in Jersey...in th eform of hush puppies, sucks sucks sucks! I guess the meat is frozen and it just looses its zeal.
                          Gotta go fresh right off the carcass!

Anzel
                          PSL REP

Comment

Originally posted by anzel View Post
                            Lipripper! Hell yeah man! I have been lucky enough to travel and eat interesting foods. When I was 15 (long time ago holy shit!) I was in Florida and our family friend took us to a BBQ, all kinds of good southern eating! And right there being fried up exactly like you show in the pic.....My father always said eat what your served even if you dont like it and then take 2nds if you are offered...well I took my 2nds then I took my 3rd too!
                            But since then I have had alligator up here in Jersey...in th eform of hush puppies, sucks sucks sucks! I guess the meat is frozen and it just looses its zeal.
                            Gotta go fresh right off the carcass!

Anzel
                            PSL REP
                            If they made hush puppies out of them, they had to grind the meat up. That will make it very bland and watery.

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
                              If they made hush puppies out of them, they had to grind the meat up. That will make it very bland and watery.
                              Ahhh ok. Now I get it. Yeah not so good.

Any questions please PM me or visit puritysourcelabs.ru thanks!

Comment

Working...
                              X