X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the health???

Anyone else watch this video??? I am screwed lmao

https://youtu.be/Pi21Ex9kMqs

It's garbage. It's propaganda. I can't believe you watched it. Do a google search and look at how many doctors are responding to it, here is one to start with.

https://www.vox.com/science-and-heal...iew-vegan-diet

Comment

for me to watch any video i need a description of what it is first. what's this thread about? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
        for me to watch any video i need a description of what it is first. what's this thread about? lol
        It's a netflix documentary about a nonsense vegan diet, and how those of us who aren't following it are going to die. Please don't watch it.

Comment

Originally posted by Keiser View Post
          It's a netflix documentary about a nonsense vegan diet, and how those of us who aren't following it are going to die. Please don't watch it.
          Lmao yeah it was disturbing to see the animal places. But shit i should be 6 foot under. Hahahahha

Comment

Originally posted by jolter604 View Post
            Lmao yeah it was disturbing to see the animal places. But shit i should be 6 foot under. Hahahahha
            Now you bring up a good point. I'm totally against those commercial animal farms and the way they treat the animals, however there are alternatives:

1. You can easily find sustainable grass fed beef from healthy cows who are treated humanely, it's a little more expensive but worth it if you care about this cause.

2. Same with chickens. You want to find free range pastured who eat a natural diet (not corn and cereal). You'll notice the egg yolks are almost orange which is how they should be.

You should support these type of farmers, even though it costs a little bit more.

Comment

when you drive from northern cali to southern cali you see nothing but different different types of farms. we must have seen at least 20 different farms with at least a thousand cows. all of them were free roaming on the grassy hills with wide open spaces for miles and miles. they looked pretty damn happy.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                when you drive from northern cali to southern cali you see nothing but different different types of farms. we must have seen at least 20 different farms with at least a thousand cows. all of them were free roaming on the grassy hills with wide open spaces for miles and miles. they looked pretty damn happy.
                There is a big difference in the meat too. The grass-fed happy cows have significantly more omega-3 in their meat and the sick, depressed corn-fed cows have almost none. The the same between wild and farmed salmon. They even have to add coloring to farmed salmon to make it pink. The wild salmon is a bright orange color naturally.

This is the real reason why people are so fucking sick all the time in this country. It's not a vegetarian vs. meat issue, it's a food quality issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Keiser View Post
                  There is a big difference in the meat too. The grass-fed happy cows have significantly more omega-3 in their meat and the sick, depressed corn-fed cows have almost none. The the same between wild and farmed salmon. They even have to add coloring to farmed salmon to make it pink. The wild salmon is a bright orange color naturally.

This is the real reason why people are so fucking sick all the time in this country. It's not a vegetarian vs. meat issue, it's a food quality issue.
                  Agreed

Comment

Working...
                  X