Nutrition and insulin use

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nutrition and insulin use

How are you guys eating when using Slin? Im talking from the begining of the day to the end, workout days and rest days.
    It appears its best to eat low/no carb all meals except before during and after your workout when you are also using the slin.

Anzel
    puritysourcelabs.ru

Originally posted by anzel View Post
    How are you guys eating when using Slin? Im talking from the begining of the day to the end, workout days and rest days.
    It appears its best to eat low/no carb all meals except before during and after your workout when you are also using the slin.

Anzel
    puritysourcelabs.ru
    Anzel, do you have a suggestion on a light, first time protocol; days on days off, amount?

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Iv been thinking of adding insulin for the last couple of years and have read some articles and am leaning toward R. Advice?

Comment

Sorry did not mean to mess up your nutrition slin thread.

Comment

would never use slin without GH personally. low dose slin actually makes long term gh safer.

Comment

fuck insulin unless youre competing for heavy weights and actually need it to take your body to the next level. no reason to take that risk if ur not competiting and just like being big.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Androman View Post
              fuck insulin unless youre competing for heavy weights and actually need it to take your body to the next level. no reason to take that risk if ur not competiting and just like being big.

GH at 5iu and above over a long period of time is actually more dangerous without slin.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                GH at 5iu and above over a long period of time is actually more dangerous without slin.
                my mom is more dangerous without slin stfu

Comment

I workout early am . I'm just using 5iu of slin ...15 min pre workout. Eat some carbs and protein about 30min to 60 min before workout and then sip on a dextrose shake during workout and eat good carbs after workout.
                  From there I tend to concentrate on eating protein carbs and veggies till night where I add in fats.
                  Keeping the fats far away from the slin portion of the day.
                  Rule of thumb is to try consuming10g of carbs per unit of slin.
                  At 5 iu as long as you eat carbs and protein and have a shake during workout you should be safe.
                  Have an emergency carb source nearby to cover you.
                  Start at 2iu and work your way up to 5iu
                  Start carbs at 50mg pre workout....50mg during and 50 after and you should be safe.
                  Now I'm eating a banana and 25 g protein shake or eating 1 cup of oats and egg whites pre workout. And have a 50 g shake on hand in case I need it but find indont need it...then I eat either 1 cup of oats or a cup of cream rice after with more eggs.

Any questions please PM me or visit puritysourcelabs.ru thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Derek Wilson
                    Let's give it a try. Just respect it and not lay down take a nap if u feel tired
                    You either the biggest troll or the dumbest muthafucka on here next to kaiser. I take my chances with the second choice

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
                    Last edited by boricuarage79; 04-03-18, 03:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
                      You either the biggest troll or the most dumbest muthafucka on here. I take my chances with the second choice

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
                      many regards hater

Comment

Working...
                      X