Mushroom Coffee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mushroom Coffee

I buy this stuff on Amazon (where else) it's great cause it has less acidity and a better taste when you drink it black.
    If you take a dose of HGH when you awake and want to remain fasted for a few hours after waking to maximize fat burn this coffee is great.
    You can drink it black and curb your appetite while you let the HGH work its magic.

Anzel
    Puritysourcelabs.ru representative

Any questions please PM me or visit puritysourcelabs.ru thanks!

sounds like absolute shit. is it actually made from mushrooms? i'll stick with my normal coffee bean coffee. lol

Comment

Thought we talking about psychadelics..

Carry on

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Bori I couldn't imagine if you ate shrooms or LSD. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
          It will be a long nite

Comment

Originally posted by anzel View Post
            I buy this stuff on Amazon (where else) it's great cause it has less acidity and a better taste when you drink it black.
            If you take a dose of HGH when you awake and want to remain fasted for a few hours after waking to maximize fat burn this coffee is great.
            You can drink it black and curb your appetite while you let the HGH work its magic.

Anzel
            Puritysourcelabs.ru representative

I do it every morning, i use cuban coffee no sugar, problem is it will curb appetite for way too long

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

Comment

I've heard good things about it for mental focus and clarity. I want to try it.

Comment

Originally posted by Keiser View Post
                You're queer.

Comment

Originally posted by Keiser View Post
                  Yeah mushrooms have cordyceps and they have some kind of nootropic effect. And it's only 50mg of caffeine per serving so if you wanna cut your intake it's helpful in that arena

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                    sounds like absolute shit. is it actually made from mushrooms? i'll stick with my normal coffee bean coffee. lol
                    No it's good. The shrooms are dried out and powderized and mixed with coffee. In not mentioning the brand cause I'm sure there are many brands out there to choose from im not repping for them lol
                    Now if PSL had this product I would tell you where to buy it from!

Comment

FYI, there are studies that show microdoses of psychedelic mushrooms or LSD don't just mask the symptoms of PTSD like cannabis does, it puts them in remission.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Where's the study behind this?

Believe me the last thing Bori would ever need is shrooms or LSD. I almost lost a friend to LSD one time. He was tripping for a week straight. We thought he was a goner! lol Each person reacts differently to those substances. I can't imagine anyone recommending it for treatment.

Comment

Where's the study behind this?

Believe me the last thing Bori would ever need is shrooms or LSD. I almost lost a friend to LSD one time. He was tripping for a week straight. We thought he was a goner! lol Each person reacts differently to those substances. I can't imagine anyone recommending it for treatment.
                          It's called microdosing dude.. you dont know me from Adam and how I will react... I done psychadelics and it's all in moderation...
                          And yes studies are shown for LsD, X etc... for people with mental disabilities, I.E PTSD.
                          Your boy was tripping because he took to much and probably has some demons in the past. All that shit builds up in your subconcious and gets released.

Comment

Here is a NOVA article on it.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/next/bo...rug-treatment/

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Comment

You don't need demons in your past when you're hallucinating on LSD. lol We all took the same dose but he was gone for a week. Crazy stuff. I don't know anything about microdosing but can't imagine rec drugs in any amount is recommended by creditable doctors. I'll wait for Dr Scrum to chime in.

Comment

Working...
                              X