Went Overboard With Cheat Meal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Went Overboard With Cheat Meal

Had a big ass turkey sandwich with mayo, stuffing, and cranberry jelly. Then I followed that up with nutella out of the jar.

Felt good while I was eating it but then an hour after I felt like an absolute filth. Bloated like a pig, farting like a pig, burping like a pig, tired like a lazy slob, sweating like a scum etc..

To think that average joe and jane america eat like this day in a day out. Good lord, they should all be exterminated. Filthy slobs.

I don't want to see junk food for at least a month. Gonna be a day of chicken, veggies, fruits, and tons of water. Need to rid my body of this poison.

Avid I don't know how you eat an entire turkey and jar of nutella every night right before bed. Disgusting man. You need to change your fucken ways god damnit.

I ate a meat lovers pizza, 10 hot wings, and waffles & ice cream. I got bloated that evening but feel fine by the time I woke up.

Just think this is how Avid eats every day.

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
      I ate a meat lovers pizza, 10 hot wings, and waffles & ice cream. I got bloated that evening but feel fine by the time I woke up.

Just think this is how Avid eats every day.
      Yea I woke up feeling fine but felt like a filth after the meal. Felt like a shit sandwich. Avid must be constantly depressed and smelly.

Sent from my Moto G7 using Tapatalk

Comment

I think after sticking to clean eating, it’s normal to feel like shit and guilty after over indulging. Every time I do it, I feel like I cheated on my wife (if I had one) lol.

Comment

I’m in Florida right now trying not to have a cheat meal every day is tough! :) Doing the every other day cheat meal this week. Eating like a king though! :)

Comment

I the sandwich was one big and bulky bad ass junkie food then yes this is normal, tho every metabolism is different. It happens to me sometimes on my cheat days

Comment

Haha.... that's good. But guess what, Bouncer? Thanksgiving is almost here!!! You not gonna tear up some Turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, cranberries, pumpkin pie? That's what's going to be on my table. Good times!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sustalog View Post
                Haha.... that's good. But guess what, Bouncer? Thanksgiving is almost here!!! You not gonna tear up some Turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, cranberries, pumpkin pie? That's what's going to be on my table. Good times!!
                well yea, holiday's call for a feast. :D

Comment

Had a brick oven pizza and way too much brownies and ice cream yesterday for the Superbowl. Felt like a pile of shit afterwards. My body isn't used to this stuff because I eat so clean all the time. I feel like I been poisoned after I eat junk.

That said.... The pizza was amazing tasting.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                  X