X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for a low fat casein and whey blend

Powder.. preferably unflavored..
    Anyone know of some good links to this powder

May want to look into Biotest's GROW, which Ive used before and its pretty good. There's a low carb version and a regular version. Fat is under 5g Im certain.

Also, VPX's Micellean is a whey/casein blend, probably the best you'll find, but it can get pricey. 1g of far I believe and no aspartame, which is good.

Optimum Pro Complex is also a whey (3 kinds I think) & casein blend, not sure of the fat content, but probably the most cost effective.

Comment

shit.. you know.. I've used Optimum's pro complex 55 strawberry that was pretty good
      Thanks buddy

Comment

I second Low Carb Grow, that shit tastes awesome (vanilla)

Comment

You could just get it from www.proteincustomizer.com you could also get it unflavored there.

Comment

Originally posted by lovetoeat
            You could just get it from www.proteincustomizer.com you could also get it unflavored there.

Bump this. i get 10lbs 40% milk iso, 40% casein, 10% micellar casein, 10% whey isolate for $65, unflavored.

Comment

Originally posted by YellowJacket
              May want to look into Biotest's GROW, which Ive used before and its pretty good. There's a low carb version and a regular version. Fat is under 5g Im certain.

Also, VPX's Micellean is a whey/casein blend, probably the best you'll find, but it can get pricey. 1g of far I believe and no aspartame, which is good.

Optimum Pro Complex is also a whey (3 kinds I think) & casein blend, not sure of the fat content, but probably the most cost effective.
              No way, yellow suggest a VPX product ;)

Comment

Aslo, check out the Pro-Blend 55 from HDT. This is one of the best blends I have found and it tastes great.

.....ASPARTAME FREE! LACTOSE FREE! The obvious choice for a superior protein drink mix. Pro Blend contains: 55 grams of 6 unique blends of protein, (including micro ultra filtered whey, ion exchanged whey, hydrolyzed whey, egg albumen, and micellar casein). Pro-Blend's great taste is low in fat, lactose free and mixes instantly in water, juice or shakes with no clumping. Packaged in a 2 pound container Pro Blend 55 packs the largest serving of the highest biological value protein.

Ingredients:
                Protein Blend
                Micro Ultra Filtered Whey Protein concentrate
                Egg Albumen
                Micellar Casein
                Micro Ultra Filtered Whey Protein Isolate
                Ion Exchanged Whey protein Isolate
                Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Isolate
                Natural and Artificial (Chocolate, Vanilla, Strawberry) Flavorings
                Acesulfame Potassium
                Stevia

Suggested Use:
                Mix 2 scoops with 8-12 ounces of cold water or for additional calories use milk or juice. Stir until dispersed (no blender required) and drink immediately.

Additional Information:

The human body needs a constant supply of protein to repair and build the living tissues. This formula tastes great without adding additional fat or Aspartame. Pro Blend 55 is the choice for serious athletes! Supplement Facts: Per two scoops

Calories..........................270
                · · Calories from Fat...........14
                Total Fat.........................1.5g
                · · Saturated Fat...............1g
                Cholesterol.....................15mg
                Sodium...........................195mg
                Total Carbohydrate..........7g
                · · Dietary Fiber...............<1g
                · · Sugars.........................3g
                Protein...........................55g

Still more information
                Whey + Casein + Egg = Optimum Growth Advantage
                Of the three primary nutrients (protein, carbohydrates and fat), protein is the only nutrient that we are unable to live without. The human body needs a constant supply of protein to build and repair living tissue. The keys to benefiting from proper protein supplementation are obtained from ingesting quality proteins in the right amount at the right time. For muscle growth and repair the body must maintain a positive nitrogen balance.* Optimum Growth Advantage occurs when the proper ratios of multiple proteins are absorbed through the intestinal tract. Whey protein, the king of all protein sources has one downfall; rapid absorption rate resulting in suboptimal nitrogen levels. By combining the proper ratios of whey, casein and egg, Pro Blend 55 is able to increase protein absorption time by regulating transit time of proteins through the intestinal tract. This process allows the body to maximize OGA!

Comment

Working...
                X