Frog Legs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frog Legs

People say they taste like chicken. Not really. More like a white fish. Not as good as chicken or fish. Not my favorite.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

But the taste really has some kick....... sorry I couldn’t help myself

Comment

Ohhhh shit!!! I boiled some of those a few years back and they stunk my place up something fierce! But they were ok with some bbq sauce and lemon.
      Looks good in your skillet.

Comment

Frogs legs require some added flavour to be good. If all you did was pan sear them, I'm not surprised that you didn't like them much.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmansb View Post
          Frogs legs require some added flavour to be good. If all you did was pan sear them, I'm not surprised that you didn't like them much.
          they came with like a cajun powder on them.

i dipped them in bbq sauce.

still though. they arent as good as chicken or fish. they taste like both of them but aren't as good as either.

Comment

Never had them myself. Always heard they taste like chicken comment. Any game flavor to them?

Comment

Originally posted by Ashop View Post
              Never had them myself. Always heard they taste like chicken comment. Any game flavor to them?
              imagine the taste of white fish like flounder or tilapia. now imagine the taste of chicken breast. it's a 50/50 blend of the 2. the texture is more fish like.

it's not as good as chicken IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

imagine the taste of white fish like flounder or tilapia. now imagine the taste of chicken breast. it's a 50/50 blend of the 2. the texture is more fish like.

it's not as good as chicken IMO.
                On a skillet with just some sort of good oil, they do taste like chicken.

Did you wash the legs? Did you dry them before cooking them? How long did they sit around with a season?

Not gonna lie, those don't look tasty at all lol

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                X