High Quality Cheap Coffee - Costco!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• High Quality Cheap Coffee - Costco!

Costco continues to amaze me every time I go. For those that think it's some bulk low price place like a sams club you are dead wrong. Costco is bulk yes but they are about quality. From cheeses and wines to seafood they always have the highest quality for the best price.

That brings me to their coffee brand 100% arabica organic fair trade coffee. This stuff is no folgers crystals bullshit, this stuff goes toe to toe with brands like Pete's for much cheaper.

120 cups for $30 at Costco. When you do that math on that you will realize how insane that deal is compared to any other organic arabica on the market. It's not even close. This will save me hundreds and hundreds of dollars per year possibly more. Average price of a quality 10 pack of Pete's at a typical grocery store is $8. So you'd have to buy 12 packs to get 120 cups. 12 packs at $8 = $96. You save yourself $66 for every 120 cups... That's why I love costco. Quality that's well priced.

Executive membership gives you 2% back on purchases which means the membership pays for itself every year plus gives me a couple hundred dollars in credit for costco goods.

Add in the Costco credit card which gives you 2% cash back on costco purchases on top of the executive membership 2% cash back So 4% total back on every single purchase which adds up quick when you average costco trip is roughly $500 a month because I get all my meat/chicken/fish and fruit/veggies there.

If all that wasn't enough. You get 4% back on gas by using the costco credit card and an additional 2% if your an executive member. So 6% back on gas total. That's massive. I don't think people realize how good a deal costco can be. Saves me literally thousands of dollars per year and the quality of the stuff I end up getting is usually better than the typical grocery store.

Same goes for their wines. All kinds of good stuff for the best prices.

Picked up a few whites yesterday.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
    X